Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Update 0.92

• New GUI
    • Added saving/loading configuration
    • Safing fixed
    • Dungeon path hacks begun, some f2p areas work
    • Death bug fixed
    • Other bug fixes

when it levels it will stand trying to attack in place until the level up dialogue is pressed through, only have noticed this happen at seagulls, could just be a problem around port sarim

no errors were thrown

edit: it basically just stays facing the next seagul it was going to attack as it leveled up

Edited by creaseme

54 minutes ago, creaseme said:

when it levels it will stand trying to attack in place until the level up dialogue is pressed through, only have noticed this happen at seagulls, could just be a problem around port sarim

no errors were thrown

edit: it basically just stays facing the next seagul it was going to attack as it leveled up

Thanks, I'll look into it. Can you confirm it's still happening with version 0.925?

On 11/5/2020 at 12:07 PM, holic said:

Thanks, I'll look into it. Can you confirm it's still happening with version 0.925?

i havent seen it happen today but i was doing cows, i can test it with a new batch of bois tomorrow at seagulls

38 minutes ago, creaseme said:

hey it will click things its killed as they are falling over and dying even when there is no looting options enabled

It'll click dead NPCs and loot when it shouldn't? Mind clarifying what you mean exactly?

32 minutes ago, creaseme said:

i havent seen it happen today but i was doing cows, i can test it with a new batch of bois tomorrow at seagulls

Also, please confirm you're at least on version 0.925 so I can make sure it's still a relevant issue.

Update 0.93
    BIG UPDATE, SMALL NUMBER CHANGE!
    FULL EQUIPMENT SWITCHING ADDED!

• Added full equipment switching
      • Capture equipment sometimes fails, will fix soon.
    • Removed unique profiles temporarily
    • Bug fixes

Edited by holic

1 minute ago, holic said:

It'll click dead NPCs and loot when it shouldn't? Mind clarifying what you mean exactly?

Also, please confirm you're at least on version 0.925 so I can make sure it's still a relevant issue.

it says v1.0 and it clicks an npc after its died amost every time

• holic changed the title to Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Now with full equipment switching
    2 minutes ago, creaseme said:

it says v1.0 and it clicks an npc after its died amost every time

Yeah that's an issue with the SDN, what does the version number on screen say while the script is running?