Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

On 2/20/2021 at 1:11 AM, holic said:

Have you tried resizing the configuration window itself? Drag the window larger, the fields should grow.

Edit: My bad, forgot I locked the dimensions. I'll see what I can do for you.

thank you and waiting for your good new:)

tried out mage seems to be working amazing now, thanks a bunch for fixing that, i tried to level at dark wizards but when select it dont show up option for loot they drop. not sure if any other problems like that, also when i tried to level up in varrock sewers if i needed to bank it wouldn't do anything ? just stand there ? not sure if its just me or same for others. added my config for this

Zombie -Ranged .ini

7 hours ago, littlebotterd said:

tried out mage seems to be working amazing now, thanks a bunch for fixing that, i tried to level at dark wizards but when select it dont show up option for loot they drop. not sure if any other problems like that, also when i tried to level up in varrock sewers if i needed to bank it wouldn't do anything ? just stand there ? not sure if its just me or same for others. added my config for this

Zombie -Ranged .ini 1001 B · 0 downloads

Excellent. There will be an update soon with better rune banking/handling. As for the Dark Wizards that might be an issue with the site I'm pulling the info from, I'll check.

And this script currently doesn't have dungeon support. It'll get added later on hopefully but right now it's not high on my list of things to do since it requires membership and I don't feel like paying. I just write scripts for fun, don't even play RS.

14 hours ago, holic said:

Excellent. There will be an update soon with better rune banking/handling. As for the Dark Wizards that might be an issue with the site I'm pulling the info from, I'll check.

And this script currently doesn't have dungeon support. It'll get added later on hopefully but right now it's not high on my list of things to do since it requires membership and I don't feel like paying. I just write scripts for fun, don't even play RS.

ok thanks :) the accounts im using are f2p atm as well :)

this script needs to be updated. keeps attacking al kharid warrior instead of opening the door and attacking it. it gets stuck

The amount of time it takes to attack the next cow or pick up a cowhide seems really slow compared to a player.

Sometimes it seems to take an even more extended amount of time to pick something up to.

When I want to separate multiple "Do Not Bank" items, I'm having difficulty.

Using a comma between items will not bank the first item, but banks the other items. What should I use instead?

Fantastic script. Very high quality bot.

Edited by Golden Robot

16 hours ago, Golden Robot said:

When I want to separate multiple "Do Not Bank" items, I'm having difficulty.

Using a comma between items will not bank the first item, but banks the other items. What should I use instead?

Fantastic script. Very high quality bot.

Cheers! I've identified the bug and the fix will be included in the next release, I'm just finalizing some new features.

11 hours ago, oddlyyenough said:

had an error pop up. took a screenshot 

2021-03-05 17_54_39-Console.png

Thanks for sharing, buddy. That bug shouldn't break the script but nonetheless I'll take a look at fixing it!