Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

5 hours ago, toxicmarine said:

Issues found:

1) Warn This script threw an error, contact the script writer

06:49:34 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at ak.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

It happends: 

Starting the script, and continues to throw same error at every action is gonna undertake

2) Im fighting cows in the cowpen in falador, and is checked to go to the falador east bank

It try to go but it do it oddly, first it go out of the pen, using the stile (the little shortcut), then go to the near corner of the city, then start to walk back to the entrance and bank and back to the pen.

Sometimes it will move the cursor back and fort in the entrance of falador.

3) Odd mouse movements and speeds

Everytime it try to pick a new target or item from the ground it do weird a zig zag on the screen with the cursor. The speed normaly looks ok, but sometimes make too fast movements to the items or targets

Thank you for the feedback. Would you mind sharing what settings you're using for this script? I can't recreate this NullPointerException people keep getting. It shouldn't be a thing, I haven't pushed an update in a week or two so nothing's changed that would suddenly cause it to break.

I'm getting the feeling something in DreamBot has been tweaked and is resulting in a few bugs here. I'll see what I can come up with though.

Hi,

I just tried this out for the first time. The NullPointerException, in my case, did nothing to stop the functionality of the bot, it continued to do everything as desired, I'm not sure if you know but just in case I thought I'd let you know. Barbarian Village combined with Varrok bank both work, as does food consumption, loot functionality and anti-ban. Thank you very much!!

Edited by migol

Been using this for the last couple days. I also see the null pointer exception on DB3 client. Always seems to happen after the target NPC doesn't exist anymore.  Here is an example config I see of it:

Spoiler

[combat]
    list=Minotaur,
    area=15

[loot]
    list=Iron arrow,
    frequency=Normal
    price=
    value=false

[equipment]
    sword=Mithril scimitar
    shield=Mithril kiteshield
    helmet=
    amulet=
    platebody=
    platelegs=
    gloves=
    boots=
    use_melee=false
    range_bow=Mithril scimitar
    range_helmet=
    range_amulet=
    range_body=
    range_legs=
    range_gloves=
    range_boots=
    use_ranged=false
    magic_staff=Mithril scimitar
    magic_hands=
    magic_helmet=
    magic_amulet=
    magic_body=
    magic_legs=
    magic_gloves=
    magic_boots=
    use_magic=false

[bank]
    use=false
    location=CLOSEST
    hold=
    amount=

[targets]
    attack=30
    strength=30

[optional]
    bury=false
    bones=
    eat=true
    food=Salmon
    health=50
    drink=false
    earrows=false
    arrows=
    worldhop=false
    players=

Log snippet:

2020-12-14 10:34:13 [INFO] Attacking Minotaur
    2020-12-14 10:34:28 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2020-12-14 10:34:28 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at ak.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    2020-12-14 10:34:29 [INFO] Resetting NPC Target

On a side note - when the antiban/idling state chooses to zoom in the camera, frequently it will zoom in far enough that it cannot actually see any other entities on screen so it will pick an entity to fight that is on not on screen/can't be found and will just constantly move the camera around in a very botlike manner. I usually babysit my bot and when this happens I just zoom out the camera, but the camera should really be zoomed out on its own because I caught it moving the camera around for about a minute without ever zooming out again.

I've pushed an update that should fix any of the recent issues.

19 hours ago, PenguMaster12 said:

Banks my air and mind runes when casting water strike.

3 way switches. Using Staff of Water for Water runes.

This hasn't been fixed in the update, haven't had time to look into it yet but will fix soon.

Hello, Love the bot, works 100% i been botting non stop for almost a week, no issues except for MAGE... it keeps deposing runes and stops script due to lack of runes... I tried using "Don't Bank" Option Such as "Chaos Rune, Air Rune" But it only grabs the first name, and banks the Air rune. I need air rune  for the spell... What can I do to make this a better experience?

2 hours ago, Leventier said:

Hello, Love the bot, works 100% i been botting non stop for almost a week, no issues except for MAGE... it keeps deposing runes and stops script due to lack of runes... I tried using "Don't Bank" Option Such as "Chaos Rune, Air Rune" But it only grabs the first name, and banks the Air rune. I need air rune  for the spell... What can I do to make this a better experience?

It's a bug I'm currently working on. Just give it a few days and I'll post when there's an update. Glad to hear it's otherwise been a good script for you.

4 hours ago, holic said:

It's a bug I'm currently working on. Just give it a few days and I'll post when there's an update. Glad to hear it's otherwise been a good script for you.

Ye it's a great script, 

Another thing is that it can't seem to find banks from underground locations such as dwarven mine, other than that and the runes it's been a pretty perfect script :)

Edited by PenguMaster12

17 hours ago, PenguMaster12 said:

Ye it's a great script, 

Another thing is that it can't seem to find banks from underground locations such as dwarven mine, other than that and the runes it's been a pretty perfect script :)

Excellent. As for the dungeon handling, I'm working on it.

2 hours ago, D2Cube said:

Option to rebuy supplies from ge?

No, not currently and, sorry, most likely never unless I decide to make this a paid script. Otherwise, I think it's fairly feature packed for a free script.