Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

On 1/10/2021 at 7:11 PM, benosborne said:

frogs at lum, just set it up to eat. works good. loots arrows

On 1/10/2021 at 9:33 PM, Guy420 said:

Yup I did the same and a different spot I didn’t use the safe spot feature as I’ve heard poor reviews on it. So far 60range on mine gonna shoot for 70 this week. Honestly 7/10 script man only need those few touches and stuff and it’s 10/10 imo

yep, it seems to work very well in the open world. Good stuff, seems it struggles with dungeons mostly, so hill giants/moss giants not a good one. Especially if you need to safespot.

Does the bot sometimes break dreambot for you? After 3-4 breaks somehow it just goes tits up and then no other script would work on the dreambot client either. Really weird, the only way to make it work is to do hard reset on the client itself. 

OP - please make a premium script of this and address the main bugs xD would happily pay. 

2 hours ago, Bruce1 said:

yep, it seems to work very well in the open world. Good stuff, seems it struggles with dungeons mostly, so hill giants/moss giants not a good one. Especially if you need to safespot.

Does the bot sometimes break dreambot for you? After 3-4 breaks somehow it just goes tits up and then no other script would work on the dreambot client either. Really weird, the only way to make it work is to do hard reset on the client itself. 

OP - please make a premium script of this and address the main bugs xD would happily pay. 

Mate just to let you know i have made a acc that got to 60 74 40 on hill giants. from level 45 i trained there with the looting option to pick up the big bones. i had 1 proggy with 13 hours (breaks included. 1400 bones and like 210k xp. as ong as u got brass key it works fibe obly once i come back abd it had a bug aud stopped working but logged off straight away so no chance of a ban. trust me give it a try. remember to have brass key in first slot of inventory. 

Good luck.

20 hours ago, benosborne said:

Mate just to let you know i have made a acc that got to 60 74 40 on hill giants. from level 45 i trained there with the looting option to pick up the big bones. i had 1 proggy with 13 hours (breaks included. 1400 bones and like 210k xp. as ong as u got brass key it works fibe obly once i come back abd it had a bug aud stopped working but logged off straight away so no chance of a ban. trust me give it a try. remember to have brass key in first slot of inventory. 

Good luck.

hill giants work if you're not safespotting/1 defence pure. But with 1 defence I have not been able to find a spot that works well. 

anyway, that doesn't matter as frogs in lumby swap are excellent. I've noticed the script would break the dreambot when it takes a break which would require a full restart of the client. I've been wondering if anyone found a workaround for that? Yesterday I managed to run the bot for 8h without a hitch lol. But today it broke 2 times in a row already when taking a break. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I will be releasing an update to this shortly to fix most of the bugs you've been having. My main issue right now, besides free time, is how hard it is to create new accounts to test right now as my IP is flagged and I don't have a VPN to use, nor feel like paying for one just to write free scripts lol.

If anyone's feeling generous, hit me up with an account (lvl 3 is perfectly alright) or two created "in" Canada so I can keep plugging away. Accounts created on my IP are banned almost instantly due to me hardcore testing another, unreleased script.

Otherwise hopefully everyone can be just a little more patient and I will have it out soon enough.

Edited by holic