Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

17 hours ago, AngHalimaw said:

I've got base 60s, including for mage and range without a ban.

NPC handler for random events currently breaks the script by the way.

Nice! That's excellent!

Mind telling me how it's breaking? Is it just stopping completely or is it taking a minute to respond to them? If its the latter, there's meant to be a delay in responding to randoms instead of the default instant response.

Hey, just came back to say this is one of the best free scripts I've ever used. Got my main to 70+ base combat stats before I got banned for using another paid script lol. I'm trying to train ranged now and it works very well 50% of the time, but 50% of the time it would get confused and stop attacking hill giants from the safespot. So it needs to be watched. 

OP - I would happily pay for this script if you would iron out the bugs and make it run on it's own. I feel like it's 80% there, with some additional development it could be the best combat script on dreambot. Currently, this script is already outperforming every paid combat script here with its features. 

Edit: So after several hours of bot watching and assisting when it breaks, I noticed that almost everytime it breaks its due to not clicking to attack the monster after it returns to the safespot. 

So it goes as follows: 

1. Loots arrows
    2. Goes back to safespot
    3. Click on the monster to attack 
    4. Runs out to attack the monster leaving the safe spot and attacks
    5. Runs back after attacking the monster to the safespot tile
    6. Idles forever until I intervene and click to finish off the monster, then proceeds normally again until the same thing happens. 

Interestingly, I noticed when it clicks attack but does not run out of the safespot tile, then it proceeds to kill the monster without any issue and continues to work. 

So first 10min when the mobs have aggro it breaks after each time it runs to safespot tile, doesn't click to attack aggroed mobs. And then 10min+ mark - it would only break if step 4 happens. 

OP - do you think this is fixable? Would really be a perfect bot if it would attack again after running to the safespot xD Again I think this bot is definitely good enough to be premium. 

Edited by Bruce1

does it have a auto break? if i put the client on a break for every hour. for 10 minutes. the script seems to not log back in after the client breaks

currently have  40 atk and 72 str from this

On 10/23/2020 at 9:37 PM, holic said:

Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script

spacer.png
    Pre-release
    [add script]

Description
    Fights shit, like anything, eats, banks, loots, buries bones, switches combat styles, etc. Very easy to setup but a complex script nonetheless.

Setup

• Selecting your NPC(s) is required.
    • All other options are optional.
    • Click Refresh to auto-fill the form and get available NPCs
    • Click Start

Features

• Extremely simple setup: simple GUI that auto-fills the fields for you as much as possible.
    • Combat switching: supports all combat types (ie Melee, Range and Magic)
    • Equipment switching: supports switching equipment when changing combat style
    • Unique play styles*: each player ends up with a unique play style, providing subtle changes between characters based on a custom profiler.
      • The changes based on player profiles include, but are not limited to, the following:
        • Smart looting
        • Smart healing
        • Unique mouse algorithms
    • Multiple loot options: change the frequency of looting, style of looting and what to loot
    • Death walking / Grave looting: handles deaths by returning, collecting your grave, re-equipping equipment and continuing
      • Still zero deaths to date with this script but will handle it once it happens
    • Collects and equips arrows: makes sure you don't run out of arrows, checks your bank for more if needed.
    • Safe spotting: set your "Target area" to below 3 and the script will automatically safe-spot
    • Buries bones: all bones supported, you can also specify to bury only certain bones.
    • Eats food: what kind of fighter would this be if it didn't eat when necessary, right?
    • Customize bank locations: set the bank you'd like to use, or just set it to the closest and let the script handle it for you.
    • Quickstart support:
      • Parameters:
        • Configuration file: "config=[CONFIGURATION FILE LOCATION].ini"
        • Target tile (where the target area will be based off of):"tile=(X,Y)"
      • Example:

java -jar C:\Users\USERNAME\DreamBot\BotData\client-3.0.0.jar -script Fightaholic -params ("config=C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\CONFIG.ini")("tile=3216,3178")

• More to be included in this list that are already in the script.

*Temporarily disabled

Script information

• Click "Refresh" once logged in to see NPCs and auto-fill the script.
    • Select the NPCs you want, and their potential drops will be listed below
      • This is the only required setting.
    • Select the loot you want.
    • Click "Add" to add combat level targets, these skills will be trained until the specified target is reached.
      • If you want to set a Magic level target, you can only do that with the first level target currently (because I'm lazy atm).
    • If you want to use different equipment, fill out and select "Use" per equipment setup
    • Put whatever staff/runes you want to use in inventory, it'll select the first staff in your inventory.
    • If you want to use Range, set equip arrows (which will also be picked up), have a bow in your inventory and it'll select it when necessary
    • Arrows, bows, staves, melee weapons, shield and food should automatically be detected.
    • Banks when inventory is full or out of food/arrows/runes
    • Your target area will be set to the tile you are standing on when you click the "Start" button.
      • Set it to 0/1 to safe-spot (not fully tested)
    • All other setup options should be self-explanatory.

Item Support
    These are items that will be automatically recognized in your settings

Reveal hidden contents
    • Supported Arrows: Dragon arrow, Amethyst arrow, Broad arrow, Rune arrow, Ice arrow, Ogre arrow, Adamant arrow, Mithril arrow, Steel arrow, Iron arrow, Bronze arrow, Training arrow

• Supported Bows: Cursed goblin bow, Rain bow, Training bow, Shortbow, Longbow, Starter bow, Oak shortbow, Oak longbow, Signed oak bow, Willow shortbow, Willow longbow, Willow comp bow, Maple shortbow, Maple longbow, Ogre bow, Comp ogre bow, Yew shortbow, Yew longbow, Yew comp bow, Seercull, Magic shortbow, Magic shortbow, Magic longbow, Magic comp bow, Craw's bow, Dark bow, 3rd age bow, Crystal bow, Twisted bow

• Supported Bones: Superior dragon bones, Ourg bones, Dagannoth bones, Hydra bones, Raurg bones, Lava dragon bones, Fayrg bones, Drake bones, Wyvern bones, Dragon bones, Wyrm bones, Babydragon bones, Shaikahan bones, Zogre bones, Big bones, Jogre bones, Bat bones, Monkey bones, Bones, Wolf bones, Burnt bones OR WHATEVER YOU PUT IN THE TEXTFIELD

• Supported Food: Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Chocolate cake, Plain pizza, Swordfish, Apple pie, Cake, Meat pie, Lobster, Jug of wine, Stew, Tuna, Salmon, Pike, Trout, Bread, Herring, Sardine, Shrimps, Cooked chicken, Cooked meat

• Supported Staves: Saradomin staff, Guthix staff, Zamorak staff, Staff of fire, Staff of air, Magic staff, Staff of water, Staff of earth, Staff

GUI
    As of version 0.941

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Progress Reports

Using "overnight"-like breaks

IqdHx00.png   neEb8Cn.png

Using ~1hour breaks

bCbllRQ.png?1 N1pZHxj.png?1 QtWhrad.png?1 SXr4KGE.png?1

Coming Soon

• More customization like:
      • custom withdraw amount
      • full equipment support
      • maybe custom walk paths
    • etc. so it may already be in the works!

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

0.942 - 30/11/2020

• Quickstart fixed (I think, can't test locally)
    • Equipment/Combat style switching bug fixed
    • Post-break bug fixed
    • Added more code towards dungeon handling
    • Added some more dungeon tiles

0.941 - 20/11/2020

• Bug fixes

0.94 - 16/11/2020

• Death handler improved
    • Added ActionChecker to ensure the script doesn't get stuck
    • Equipment now equipped in a random order
    • General bug fixes

0.931 - 11/11/2020

• Added "Eat or Drink" option (ie for Jug of Wine)
    • Selecting already selected combat style bug fixed
    • Capture equipment bug fixed
    • General bug fixes

0.93 - 06/11/2020

• Added full equipment switching
      • Capture equipment sometimes fails, will fix soon.
    • Removed unique profiles temporarily
    • Bug fixes

0.92 - 04/11/2020

• New GUI
    • Added saving/loading configuration
    • Safing fixed
    • Dungeon path hacks begun, some f2p areas work
    • Death bug fixed
    • Other bug fixes

0.91 - 28/10/2020

• Added bank toggle, bank location, loot frequency
    • Improved safe spotting
    • Fixed looting bugs, world hop bug

0.9 - 26/10/2020

• Form binaries reverted to source code so it works properly on SDN
    • WorldHop bug fixed, won't select high risk or beta worlds anymore
    • Loot speed tweaks
    • General bug fixes

0.89 - 23/10/2020

• Committed to SDN

Bug Reports
    To submit a bug report, please:

• Ensure you're on the latest version first
    • Explain your problem as clearly and concise as possible
    • Share what settings you are using (screenshot GUI or copy and paste your console's output after clicking start)

Ban Canary - No bans to date.

Edited by skatinmurdas

Great script, Quite slow for xp but in my experience its better than any premium combat script for ban rates.

edit: Is there any chance you can make it re attack and loot quicker after kills?

Edited by benosborne

On 12/31/2020 at 4:32 AM, Bruce1 said:

Hey, just came back to say this is one of the best free scripts I've ever used. Got my main to 70+ base combat stats before I got banned for using another paid script lol. I'm trying to train ranged now and it works very well 50% of the time, but 50% of the time it would get confused and stop attacking hill giants from the safespot. So it needs to be watched. 

OP - I would happily pay for this script if you would iron out the bugs and make it run on it's own. I feel like it's 80% there, with some additional development it could be the best combat script on dreambot. Currently, this script is already outperforming every paid combat script here with its features. 

Edit: So after several hours of bot watching and assisting when it breaks, I noticed that almost everytime it breaks its due to not clicking to attack the monster after it returns to the safespot. 

So it goes as follows: 

1. Loots arrows
    2. Goes back to safespot
    3. Click on the monster to attack 
    4. Runs out to attack the monster leaving the safe spot and attacks
    5. Runs back after attacking the monster to the safespot tile
    6. Idles forever until I intervene and click to finish off the monster, then proceeds normally again until the same thing happens. 

Interestingly, I noticed when it clicks attack but does not run out of the safespot tile, then it proceeds to kill the monster without any issue and continues to work. 

So first 10min when the mobs have aggro it breaks after each time it runs to safespot tile, doesn't click to attack aggroed mobs. And then 10min+ mark - it would only break if step 4 happens. 

OP - do you think this is fixable? Would really be a perfect bot if it would attack again after running to the safespot xD Again I think this bot is definitely good enough to be premium. 

Hey man, thanks for the great feedback. I'll get to it when I get a chance here, busy with some stuff. As my IP is flagged so I'm having a hard time creating accounts to test updates at the moment. I will look into improving the safespotting as it's not really something I've fully flushed out.

On 12/31/2020 at 12:55 PM, skatinmurdas said:

does it have a auto break? if i put the client on a break for every hour. for 10 minutes. the script seems to not log back in after the client breaks

currently have  40 atk and 72 str from this

No, it does go AFK every now and again but actual breaks will have to be set in DreamBot.

On 12/31/2020 at 2:32 PM, ButteryHumpus said:

Hi. I am having troubles getting the script to recognize looting big bones on the giant frogs by Lumby. Any thoughts? Nothing pops up under the loot tab and I even tried custom loot. 

Are you still having this problem? Can you send me your settings if you are.

On 1/1/2021 at 5:11 PM, benosborne said:

Great script, Quite slow for xp but in my experience its better than any premium combat script for ban rates.

edit: Is there any chance you can make it re attack and loot quicker after kills?

Thanks, man! What's it doing between kills that's making it slow? Do you have looting set to a high frequency?

15 hours ago, KingisDoom said:

Got banned while i used this script 😕 

Lot of bans these days using any sort of bot/script, just gotta bot smart. Jagex has come down with bans more frequently in the past week or two so not sure how to help.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:00 PM, holic said:

Hey man, thanks for the great feedback. I'll get to it when I get a chance here, busy with some stuff. As my IP is flagged so I'm having a hard time creating accounts to test updates at the moment. I will look into improving the safespotting as it's not really something I've fully flushed out.

No, it does go AFK every now and again but actual breaks will have to be set in DreamBot.

Are you still having this problem? Can you send me your settings if you are.

Thanks, man! What's it doing between kills that's making it slow? Do you have looting set to a high frequency?

Lot of bans these days using any sort of bot/script, just gotta bot smart. Jagex has come down with bans more frequently in the past week or two so not sure how to help.

What's the best way to bot smart using this bot? 

Hi All, 

GREAT SCRIPT @holic

My loot section doesn't seem to show anything. Dark Wizards south of Varrock in particular. Was working before, no good now. Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I need to reset something?

Cheers.

EDITED - Loot seems to be working on everything I try outside of Dark Wizards. Even if I select the wizards and guards near them, I will get the guard loot, but no wizard. 

Edited by learntobot123

16 hours ago, nathanearlcli said:

What's the best way to bot smart using this bot? 

take long breaks, play for real often in between botting sessions and bot-watch for when it gets stuck or someone talks to you to reply etc. Got to 80+ combat, 70 slayer like this. 78 ranged. Tho ranged right now is a massive pain in the ass due to safespot half broken, need to intervene a lot. If you're not a def pure then you'll be good. But if you got 1 defence, this bot won't be a good option. 

Still, this is free and has 80% more features than most premium ones do. I hope the OP will create a paid version where bugs are ironed out and safespotting works.