Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Basic and generic collector script

crazykid080

HI everyone, I don't really have much to say about this other than it's bare bones and my first script. I figured that since I wasn't planning on using it I could share it and let people use it in an attempt to see where the bugs are and how I can improve.
    Please do not expect too much from it. That being said it does do a few things:

• Banking when inventory is full
    • Prioritizing certain items (gold, runes and then arrows)
    • Ignores burnt items
    • Rotates camera to "search" for items
    • Random delays to help avoid patterns after most actions
    • Start this anywhere! (Either type in your own coordinates or walk there and click "Get my tile"
    • Can automatically bury bones

Questions that will probably be asked:

Will I get banned?

• I don't know.
    • While I was testing I did not get banned once, but that was highly supervised so your mileage may vary.

I think I found a bug what do I do?

• Stop the script, screenshot the draw information in the top left, post it here or DM me on discord, if you can replicate it while supervising it that will help immensely

Can you add X?

• You can ask, but I make no guarantees

Thanks for reading and if you do like the script or have any suggestions please let me know

Known bugs

Spoiler

Edge case with unknown conditions, unable to replicate.

Changelog

Spoiler

1.21: Release version

1.22: Fix for issue that may occur from starting script before logging in

1.23: Added option to change the radius (up to 20, past that I'd be concerned about the script breaking) and some sanity checks to prevent errors from happening

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

suggestions: loot all items by specified loot value, option to prioritize items by specified  value, option to ignore specified items, option to specify loot radius

6 hours ago, icedotexe said:

suggestions: loot all items by specified loot value, option to prioritize items by specified  value, option to ignore specified items, option to specify loot radius

Unfortunately as I don't know any quick and clean ways of getting an items value I cannot do those, I will try and figure out an easy way to incorporate ignoring items, but I will be adding a loot radius option in 1.23 as well as a couple of sanity checks to prevent errors. Awaiting SDN approval

• 9 months later...
    On 10/3/2021 at 9:47 AM, kevdegens said:

honestly if it would just ignore ashes it would be great

I will try to work on this soon. I tried tonight but I can't seem to get it to work. I will post here again when the update is released

On 10/5/2021 at 1:38 AM, crazykid080 said:

I will try to work on this soon. I tried tonight but I can't seem to get it to work. I will post here again when the update is released

ty for the response

Archived