Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • View on gender reassignment?

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

yes Apache.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah of course they should be able to.

As for the dating, no lol because I'd still consider them biologically a man.

Unfortunately, statistics have shown that the suicide rate in trans people who have undergone surgery is actually higher than those who haven't. Many hospitals are beginning the process of removing the "treatment" from their options.

Personally, I view it as a mental illness and should be treated as such. While there may be no "cure", we can always help people feel better about being who they are.

I'm actually talking to a trans chick/guy/thing/whatever you call em.

I see no problem in it, really. It's whatever makes you happy. I don't think I'd date one either, but I mean it's all about the personality. If personality clicks then yolo amirite

I like to keep an open mind on anything in life.

People say that about homosexuals, you know.

hmmmmmmm.............

• 11 months later...

I think transgenderism is a mental illness, but that being said, I don't really see any harm in someone deciding to do surgeries to themselves. I do hope children aren't taught about this, I don't want my young boy to be raised doubting his identity his whole life. Otherwise I don't really care what bathroom a transgender person pees in, or even if they exist at all, I just fear kids being indoctrinated so hard to doubt one of the most basic things of our reality: Boy or Girl?

i mean i dont really care what u are but if ur gonna pull some pansexual intergender bisexual wolfkin type of stuff on me (not that i would of be bothered to talk to someone like that) and get offended by the slightest misgender or whatever the fuck u can die because the world doesnt give a fuck and u can grow up and just do u

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't date one but I have respect for those people.

I once was at a party where I met a transgender. She was still a cool person to have around.

It's whatever but don't be looking for attention. I hate when they do that. For example the LGBT community gets so much attention and praise nowadays that they make it seem like they are more special than heterosexual people.

also nice gravedig

Archived