Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • View on gender reassignment?

• 1 year later...

I'm actually talking to a trans chick/guy/thing/whatever you call em.

I see no problem in it, really. It's whatever makes you happy. I don't think I'd date one either, but I mean it's all about the personality. If personality clicks then yolo amirite

I like to keep an open mind on anything in life.

People say that about homosexuals, you know.

Nezz confirmed for dating trans since 2015.

I think if it makes someone happy, go for it, it doesn't affect me so why should I care what someone else does.

I personally wouldn't date a transgender person, it's just knowing they were a man is too weird for me :\

This sums it up for me.

This is still a common topic and issue to discuss regarding an important facet of our society. It IS relevant.

Nezz shouldn't be looked down on for wanting a thai ladyboi waifu.

• 5 months later...

Well Honestly the whole transgender debate will always be a debate.Some consider it to be an act against nature or deity.others don't care.while there are those that are pro Trans in that small pool there are  people that want to enforce or even flat out change other peoples views by force.In my opinion it doesn't matter as long as you don't use it as a crutch to garner sympathy or radically try to enforce others with pro trans or anti trans views.You live your life and i live mine.it doesn't really matter to me because it just a gender thing.you want to be a girl?great good for you.you want to be a boy?awesome.

Archived