Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • View on gender reassignment?

With all the news on Caitlyn Jenner I am curious what is your guys view on the surgery and if people are actual born male or female in the wrong body. Also would you ever date a transgender person. Keep the comments respectful hate is not allowed on Dreambot.

I think if it makes someone happy, go for it, it doesn't affect me so why should I care what someone else does.

I personally wouldn't date a transgender person, it's just knowing they were a man is too weird for me :\

I think if it makes someone happy, go for it, it doesn't affect me so why should I care what someone else does.

I personally wouldn't date a transgender person, it's just knowing they were a man is too weird for me :\

That pretty much sums it up for me.

That is also my view mostly. 

I mean, if he/she was actually that much uncomfortable, there must be a solid reason why. I wonder why a man would want to be a female though, do they like men? I don't know.

About the transgender thing, just my personal opinion, but no, never going to date a transgender.

WHO THE FUCK EVEN CARES MAN, IT'S NOT YOUR GOD DAM LIFE, SUCK IT UP IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BE A GIRL THEN WHO CARESSSS, DEAL WITH IT.

I'm actually talking to a trans chick/guy/thing/whatever you call em.

I see no problem in it, really. It's whatever makes you happy. I don't think I'd date one either, but I mean it's all about the personality. If personality clicks then yolo amirite

I like to keep an open mind on anything in life.

It's weird as shit...not normal at all...

People say that about homosexuals, you know.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Archived