Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mogy NPC Fighter

mogyiii

spacer.pngspacer.png

Features:

1. Fights anything, anywhere with melee, range or magic(Able to change Skills Strength or Attack or Defend).
    2. Bury any bones.
    3. Use special attack.
    4. Can use Potions(Strength potion, Prayer potion, Energy potion, Attack potion, Defend potion, Super attack, Super strength, Ranging potion, Magic potion).
    5. In case of death looting Grave and equip items.
    6. Able to decide if 'MultiCombat' is in his area
    7. Able to collect any arrows.
    8. Customizable fight areas.
    9. Picks up items relative to prices and specified objects.
    10. Paint & touchable GUI & statics.
    11. Automatic Banking(He can decide when to bank)
    12. Automatic Eat(He can decide when to eat)
    13. Antiban: 
    • Changing camera angle
    • Changing mouse position
    • Checking skill XP(Hitpoints, Attack, Strength, Defend, Ranged, Magic, Prayer)
    • Move cursor outside screen
    • Open random tab
    • Hop world
    • Random solver
    • Chatbot

Release: 

Versions:

Spoiler

Release 1.1

• Fixing Eat
    • Fixing Dynamic combat
    • Fixing pick item from ground
    • Fixing Magic fighter

Edited by mogyiii

when i select the items the script needs to pick up it doesn't react to it. It simply leaves the selected items on the ground. So i don't know if i do something wrong here or that the scipt needs a small change for that? Besides that the script works great!

https://gyazo.com/86387f041d16a338ca63afedc499ade9

iron arrow is one of the selected items he should pick up, but as you can see in the Gyazo he leaves it on the ground

19 hours ago, max1995 said:

when i select the items the script needs to pick up it doesn't react to it. It simply leaves the selected items on the ground. So i don't know if i do something wrong here or that the scipt needs a small change for that? Besides that the script works great!

https://gyazo.com/86387f041d16a338ca63afedc499ade9

iron arrow is one of the selected items he should pick up, but as you can see in the Gyazo he leaves it on the ground

Thanks report. i will fix it.

Edit: if you wear an iron arrow you will wear it automatically. Anyway, he picks up all the arrows from the ground, he doesn't have to give it to him separately, but I left a mistake in it, he fight for more time and doesn't pick things up from the ground for a while, but I liked this error so I left it at least more randomly.

Edited by mogyiii

13 hours ago, thevance102 said:

it keeps clicking melee style and inventory every 1 second... try to make the script not be so bot like.

if you only want to upgrade to 1 skill, you should uncheck anything. but I will correct and clarify this later.

Edit: I cleared code when I did mistake, but i found a bug and next update will fix it. Thanks report.

Edited by mogyiii

dude this is AMAZING, Fucking phenominal job for real. Any more free scripts you're working on? Also, the chatbot is cool bro but its responses say its "elbot" which is sketchy lmao anyway to change auto responses? thanks again!

1 hour ago, HungLowDoe said:

dude this is AMAZING, Fucking phenominal job for real. Any more free scripts you're working on? Also, the chatbot is cool bro but its responses say its "elbot" which is sketchy lmao anyway to change auto responses? thanks again!

Thanks:). If you know any online self-learning chatbot other than elot and cleverbot which is multilingual I would thank you