Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun's Dicer [Fully Customizable] [Anti-Mute Features] [Rigging] [Muling] [Clan Chat]

Bunnybun

im having issues with the new update its saying its using a newer version of java than what my client is 

and when i run it it wont pay people if they win it glitches and yes i have selected trade back winners

(plz help)

8 minutes ago, dushanesully said:

im having issues with the new update its saying its using a newer version of java than what my client is 

and when i run it it wont pay people if they win it glitches and yes i have selected trade back winners

(plz help)

Will look into it.

Just now, dushanesully said:

yes i have and ive updated my java im confused and this is the message im getting

8e875569838976838a7666c539425ea2.png
    https://gyazo.com/8e875569838976838a7666c539425ea2

That popup might not be because of the dicer, do you have any files in the DreamBot/Scripts folder? Or any showing if you check Local in the Script Manager?

Also, you said it glitches when people win, could you elaborate on this? Is there any errors in the console? (open with Ctrl + L)

8 minutes ago, Bunnybun said:

That popup might not be because of the dicer, do you have any files in the DreamBot/Scripts folder? Or any showing if you check Local in the Script Manager?

Also, you said it glitches when people win, could you elaborate on this? Is there any errors in the console? (open with Ctrl + L)

hello ive just went to get the errors and i deleted all my other scripts and its now working again sorry to bother you and thanks for the help your a top bloke :)

• 5 months later...

I lost 3 accounts within 1.5 hours with your dicing bot I would have disturbed 50m each to make the beginning fair for the people who want to gamble, take your script offline I would advise I lost quite a bit of money.
    It tried in the f2p the p2p and in a cc. all banned even when no one was in my cc they got banned.

I have contact the developer but no response