Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • No Scripts Working Properly

brian69

Hi there, been a few months since I was around but I'm starting a new account and don't feel like doing that early grind.

I have purchased several scripts such as #1 Woodcutter and Nano Miner, and they worked BEAUTIFULLY in the past, I mean absolutely no problem. But now the only bots that are working for me are the nuclear tut island and the nex walker. For Woodcutter I cannot select a tree, and the Miner just stands there and does nothing. All of the bots take control, reset the zoom to default, et cetera. But they don't actually work. I don't understand what went wrong, these scripts were all flawless in the past. Can anyone please help? Also I have NO IDEA how to run these things where you can see an overlay or resize the window, Ive never had proggies or whatever you call it, the overlays that tell progress.

Thank you!

Hi,

DB3 was just released a week or two ago, it could be that these scripts were not updated to support the new client.

Make sure your client is up to date as a lot of updates are coming out to support the new SDN and client.

The developer of those scripts is @Hashtag. I will let him comment of the status of his scripts.

Hope this helps.

Hey @brian69,

As @NEWPROG said, you should ensure you're always running the latest version of the client. The most recent version is 3.2.1, which you can get by running the DBLauncher.jar.

I started #1 Woodcutting on my client and I was able to select trees. Please note that in order to be able to select the trees with SHIFT or CTRL keys, you must have focus in the game applet (right click the tree a couple of times for example), and your client's mouse&keyboard input should be enabled (the script should enable these automatically).

@Neffarion should be able to assist you with any issues you're having with his Nano Miner.

3 hours ago, brian69 said:

Also I have NO IDEA how to run these things where you can see an overlay or resize the window, Ive never had proggies or whatever you call it, the overlays that tell progress.

If your client doesn't display script paint overlay, I'm curious to know if you're still using DreamBot 2?

Archived