Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v3.2.0: Upgrade Required

Pandemic

Hello everyone!

A new version of DreamBot is now live!

IMPORTANT: Any previous version of DreamBot 3 will stop working in about 24 hours, so be sure to upgrade your clients before then.

Changes:

• Server completely reworked to be more secure and more performant
    • Trial ending banner + popup on stop
    • Random solvers improvements
    • SDN script loading / running issues fixed
    • SDN scripts now show the proper version in the script manager
    • SDN scripts now have a Report Issue button that will take users to the script's thread
    • Added Camera#getZoom
    • Control bar buttons fix when calling ScriptManager#stop from a script
    • Various other fixes and security improvements

Always remember, to be on the latest version of our client you must run DBLauncher.jar! The client does NOT update itself!

Thanks,

The Dream Team

2 hours ago, MageArena said:

I can open the first script without problem, when I stop a script and try to open a new one I have this error.

Screenshot_1.png

If you run the launcher again see if it updates, I sent out a hotfix yesterday for a similar issue.

3 hours ago, Pandemic said:

If you run the launcher again see if it updates, I sent out a hotfix yesterday for a similar issue.

I am opening the launcher every moment to close and open a new script

1 minute ago, MageArena said:

I am opening the launcher every moment to close and open a new script

Alright, what kind of script are you running and how are you running it (quickstart, script manager, etc.)?

Alright, what kind of script are you running and how are you running it (quickstart, script manager, etc.)?

Script Manager> Nex Walker> Done, Stop> Start any new script (error)

14 minutes ago, MageArena said:

Script Manager> Nex Walker> Done, Stop> Start any new script (error)

Testing now :)

Couldn't recreate, however if the script isn't compiled for DB3 it can throw that error. Which script exactly are you trying to start after nex walker?

Testing now :)

Working but after the third script it does not load my script list in script manager, and I have a problem that does not start Roma quester, I left a message on the site

7 minutes ago, MageArena said:

Working but after the third script it does not load my script list in script manager, and I have a problem that does not start Roma quester, I left a message on the site

I just released a hotfix, run the launcher to download the latest build, it might help with that issue? Let me know :)

Archived