Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] [AIO] Cloakd Runecrafter [PROGRESSIVE] [ALL ALTARS] [BLOOD/SOUL] [ZMI] [ABYSS] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

• 2 weeks later...

Bot keeps teleporting when doing ZMI runs before it gets to the altar. Really annoying. Worked fine on trial period and after I paid for it it seems to have many problems.

1 hour ago, isolated said:

Bot keeps teleporting when doing ZMI runs before it gets to the altar. Really annoying. Worked fine on trial period and after I paid for it it seems to have many problems.

Hey dude, try clearing your cache and running on "Fresh start" mode

Having an usse with banking, repeatedly tries to go buy varrock teleports when they are not needed. Won't do a single bank, also when doing astrals going to lunar bank it spam clicks the bank 8+ times and runs everywhere. any suggestions? 

1 hour ago, ts199 said:

Having an usse with banking, repeatedly tries to go buy varrock teleports when they are not needed. Won't do a single bank, also when doing astrals going to lunar bank it spam clicks the bank 8+ times and runs everywhere. any suggestions? 

Hey dude, try running with "Fresh start" and clear your cache, For restocking it ALWAYS needs varrock tabs, this is outlined within the GUI as a requirement :)

On 1/25/2021 at 7:41 PM, TheCloakdOne said:

Hey dude, try clearing your cache and running on "Fresh start" mode

Unfortunately it's still teleporting randomly while running towards the altar and then repeating. It ran fine for maybe 3-4 runs and then when it randomly teleported once it does it until I stop the bot running. Haven't even had an hours run time out of this script and I'm pretty sure it's going to get be banned.

Run in Fresh start mode and cleared cache didn't solve anything.

12 hours ago, isolated said:

Unfortunately it's still teleporting randomly while running towards the altar and then repeating. It ran fine for maybe 3-4 runs and then when it randomly teleported once it does it until I stop the bot running. Haven't even had an hours run time out of this script and I'm pretty sure it's going to get be banned.

Run in Fresh start mode and cleared cache didn't solve anything.

If the script cant read the game cache there isnt much it can do, if its still occuring send me your logs via Discord and ill look into it further. Ive just tried on a test account here and its running fine

After dying in game, instead of running to Death's Door it goes into lumbridge castle and gets stuck in the dining room after every death. can you please fix this?