Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] [AIO] Cloakd Agility [PROGRESSIVE] [ALL COURSES] [ALL MINIGAMES] [GRACEFUL PURCHASING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    On 11/20/2020 at 11:23 AM, Doogle69 said:

looks like it runs nicely most of the way up the agility pyramid, then just stops on the third level. :(

i have the same issue when testing the trial. i had it set to specific course. log said it was trying to go get a missing item from the bank but couldn't find a way out of the pyramid. The chat action said it was returning the pyramid top but it wasn't on the top floor yet to even get it. 

Script works fantastically. If it is at all possible, I think you may be able to make things safer by offering more support for different teleport types. For example, the segment of your  Rellekka script has the character run all the way back to Seers bank in order to resupply with food, pots, etc. - not exactly humanlike and certainly something I wouldn't do if normally training. I understand your target audience for this script is players of all different builds/levels, but adding functionality for, say construction cape house teles to resupply at Castlewars bank and then use the house teleport option to re-teleport to Rellekka would be much more representative of what a normal person playing the game would be doing, thus decreasing the bannability of the account. Obviously this doesn't apply to other courses given their proximity to major cities and other teles, but just a suggestion. 

On 2/23/2021 at 2:23 AM, HugoStiglitz said:

How would one go about interpreting the real-time heuristics in the "Pattern" box at the upper left hand corner of the screen when the script is running?

This is mainly for debugging & visualization purposes. Each line represents the fluctuation of pattern delta against the norm, when it moves its adjusting pattern to adpot a new routine

hey  man, i purchased this script and it says to contact script writer? What's going on, its been 3 days since i got it and i paid 20 dollars. Help a bruv out please.

any help?? for a client/custy thats paid the premium for this script.... I am trying to support this business, but i dont think i can refer you guys if my shit dont work...