Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] [AIO] Cloakd Agility [PROGRESSIVE] [ALL COURSES] [ALL MINIGAMES] [GRACEFUL PURCHASING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

On 10/20/2021 at 9:36 PM, RYD3R said:

Trying to get into the discord need a link, having a lot of issues.

Won’t tele on seers course (sus af) 

Removes hood randomly on werewolf agility, gets stuck and won’t move when needing to jump to the rock. 

seems expensive for these issues, please help, would like for it to work efficiently!

Hi teleporting in seers isnt supported for course running, for werewolf course you need the hood removed to use one of the obstacles

Just wanted to update - after I purchased I had seen a lot of bans, on my main account that had never botted for ~1000+ hours, through VIP, every anti-ban and a few hours a day, it caught a 2 day ban. Relekka was the course it had used. Beware. 

54 minutes ago, RYD3R said:

Just wanted to update - after I purchased I had seen a lot of bans, on my main account that had never botted for ~1000+ hours, through VIP, every anti-ban and a few hours a day, it caught a 2 day ban. Relekka was the course it had used. Beware. 

Thanks for the feedback

I bought the script been using it for over 1 week.

No ban so far the script runs really smooth only cale across 2 buggs

At the agility Pyramid when failing the jump it still thinks its on the floor above and stands there stuck.

When running rooftop when it runs out of food it goes to ge and trys to buy bonds instand of taking out the food from the bank no idea why it needs to buy bonds 🤷‍♂️

Otherwise great script !

Screenshot_20211026-094533_TeamViewer.png

• 1 month later...
    1 hour ago, userzero said:

Don't use the script if you don't want to get your account banned. Your account will be insta banned if you use this script. Do not recommend!

Hey sorry to hear you had issues was anything noticable that we can improve on? A lot of our users have great success with this script

On 12/15/2021 at 12:21 PM, TheCloakdOne said:

Hey sorry to hear you had issues was anything noticable that we can improve on? A lot of our users have great success with this script

It was the canafis rooftop that got banned me. Because the script was bugged in this course. Like it got stuck a lot of times. I have not used to other methods.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this Cloakd Agility script and got permanently banned after 24 hours of running it on my main account I played legitimately for years and on an internet connection I have not used to bot.

I am extremely disappointed.