Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] [AIO] Cloakd Agility [PROGRESSIVE] [ALL COURSES] [ALL MINIGAMES] [GRACEFUL PURCHASING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

Rooftops works well so far, but can't get Agility Pyramid to work, tried both progressive and specific course, scripts ignores everything and go's  to varrock rooftops. Also never get it to use my own food, no matter what I set it to use, or I have or not it in my inventory, script just buys tunas and use them. Same with stamina potions, even I enabled them I don't think I ever saw script buying and using them.

And just now while doing specific course at Varrock rooftops, script decided to go and buy gracefull items, wasted my gracefull coins. Buying gracefull definitely wasn't enabled. I think script is far from state to asking monthly pay for it. It need solid month or two polishing. Problem now, it looks like script ignores ANYTHING in settings and just uses default settings and goes to course depending on account agility level.

Edited by playmorecs

Hey mate just brought this script, tried to run it twice at agility Pyramid on my ironman. Both times it failed a jump and then just stands there and the paint is jumping all over the place.

Edit: Even when helping it with this problem it does not finish the Pyramid gets to about the 3rd level and just starts to spam click and do all sorts of weird stuff, this script will get you banned.

Edited by agie7667
    Added more problems.

I got the trial but I'm a UIM and it keeps trying to bank at gnome stronghold.. Does this work for UIM or do you need a bank? I'd like to use it for pyramid at a later date for cash, is this an option?