Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [IMPORTANT] DreamBot 3.2.0 Upcoming Release: Action Required

Pandemic

Hello everyone,

As you may know, I've been preparing to begin the work on the new SDN.

Since there are so many new features we'll need to support, I've went ahead and reworked a lot of our server to be much more secure and performant in addition to the new features.

With this being said, I plan on releasing this version tomorrow, October 14th, 2020 at 5:00PM PT / 8:00PM ET. These changes are not compatible with older versions of DreamBot, so I'll be running the current server with the updated at the same time, however the current DreamBot 3 server will be turned off 24 hours after the release tomorrow. You'll need to get the new version of DreamBot and restart your clients sometime in that 24 hour period, or else the client will eventually stop.

Server Changes in Tomorrow's Update:

• Significantly faster SDN script loading, I measured anywhere from 40-60% faster
    • SDN script loading/running issues have been resolved (ClassFormatError/etc.)
    • Improved trial support with the client, showing a banner with remaining time, and a popup after the trial ends to let you purchase the script or leave feedback easier
    • Support for instance limited scripts
    • Much improved throughput and performance

Thanks,

The Dream Team

• Pandemic unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic

Archived