Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client FPS insanely low and lagging

Cj1010

• 1 month later...
    1 hour ago, SmelliestPig said:

Works on my old shitty thin mac book but runs super slow on my new M1 macbook. 

Any updates regarding the newer mac models?

I found a service to spin up an M1 Mac, but it seems to be all booked up so I'm on the waitlist for that. If that doesn't work out I'll probably just end up buying one.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:26 PM, SmelliestPig said:

Ended up buying one, and just released a fix (worked on my model at least), let me know if it helps :) 

On 5/19/2021 at 11:26 PM, SmelliestPig said:

Ended up buying one, and just released a fix (worked on my model at least), let me know if it helps :) 

Archived