Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bun's Private Script Shop

Bunnybun

Bun's Private Script Shop

About Me

I've been making RuneScape scripts since 2017 and have ran multiple bot farms over the years.

With almost a decade of coding experience, there's no project I can't take on.

Contact

Discord: https://discord.gg/YbGhW26

What I Offer

• High Quality
    • All-in-One Scripts
    • One-Click Farming Scripts w/ Level 3 Start
    • Bossing Scripts
    • Skilling Scripts
    • Money Making Scripts
    • Quest Scripts
    • Bot Managers / Launchers
    • Muling & Restocking
    • Unique Anti-Ban w/ Human Biometrics
    • Active Support
    • QuickStart

Pricing

• BTC/ETH/RSGP accepted
    • Price will depend on desired features, speak with me on Discord to discuss

Terms

Spoiler
    • You cannot cancel an order
    • You will provide one or more test accounts with the necessary requirements & items, failing to do so will incur an additional fee, and I take no responsibility for locks or bans
    • All bug fixes are free for 1 month after purchase, upgrades require additional payment
    • You will provide at least half the cost up-front, with any remaining due upon proof of completion
    • You will not resell or share the script, unless agreed upon, and the script will be tied to your DreamBot account
    • You will not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the script
    • By ordering a script, you automatically agree to these terms

Vouches

QL8AdCh.png

9vOMVhs.png

sEBGvnW.png

mwB7arE.png

AMfCnLf.png

ZZgZA0z.png

IPIdklD.png

ktjQO7S.png

91Gpnml.png

rqpc6OR.png

269K8YA.png

Additional Vouches: https://www.sythe.org/threads/bunnyscripts-vouches/

1 hour ago, m4st3r3lite said:

@Bunnybun, I am looking for a tick manipulation mining script to where I can get super fast xp at granite mining for around 120k xp/hr. Is this doable? If so, i'll contact you via Discord.

Yep, I can do this.

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Huge shout out to @Bunnybun for creating an awesome custom script. Everything I wanted was put in and worked exactly how i wanted it to. Was also very helpful helping me set it up. I would recommend to anyone looking for a script!

• 1 month later...

Archived