Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Bought GDK when it was bugged never got to use it once.

lolzudie

So long story short when I bought GDK it was bugged during 3.0 release, was for at least 2 weeks then I gave up.
    Im coming back (Hopefully) and got on discord to see what was up or if any help could arise from it.
    Literally just got bullied but yeah; Just talked to NEX he said hes on mobile for 3 days and to talk to him after that.
    Cant believe you mods are like that though seriously... Long term customer treated like a kid. 

Edited by lolzudie

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Threatening to take advantage of bot trials

Admitted to having atleast 2 accounts, Lolzudie and Jackatire

And edit it how @Hashtag

Mines jack and my buddys is lolzudie. 
    You just didn't listen very well and were awfully rude. I said we had both bought countless bots from NEX multiple times over months. 

1. Script purchased:  NEX GDK

2. Script Thread URL:

3. Scripter(tag them with @):@Nex

4. Date of purchase(mm/dd):8/13/20

5. Detailed description of problem: When I bought it was transition to db3, was bugged for 2weeks straight and then i gave up, SO im back now trying to start playing again

6. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): discord; and mods in discord; 

7. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):NA

8. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Just a reinstatement for 30 days would be fine..

6 hours ago, lolzudie said:

5. Detailed description of problem: When I bought it was transition to db3, was bugged for 2weeks straight and then i gave up, SO im back now trying to start playing again

6. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): discord; and mods in discord; 

7. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):NA

8. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Just a reinstatement for 30 days would be fine..

What mods are you talking about?

2 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

What mods are you talking about?

The mods he mentions are some of the people who Volunteer to help Nex with his discord offering help to people who ask for it.

Let me just say this person has come into the discord today, demanding a 1 Month Subscription to a service he purchased idk, 2months ago? I believe he said. Yet he wants it now. After looking through chat i noticed a few things what was abit off really.

1) ZzONGKn.png

User admitting in discord he purchased said script months ago , claiming it was bugged (May have been unsure) However i don't understand why this user hasn't asked for help when he actually had problem with said script. You wouldnt buy something for however much $15-20 the cost notice it's not working correctly and not chase up the author for a fix on the issue.
    2) lgxLhH5.png

The user then openly says he will create more discord accounts im presuming and abuse the Free trial system what is put in place for people to try Nex's products.
    3)nO7oRRT.png

User admitting to using his friends Dreambot account (Against the TOS i believe)

4)BM8khKt.png

The user did ask for help , however i noone to my knowledge replied to him personally in the Bug report chat. (Myself personally have been busy recently with University) However this was months ago, so i wouldve presumed he DM'd someone or attemtped to chase up on this more apart from today which he didn't from my knowledge.

This is all i have gathered from today's incident in discord, i thought i would respond her and let everyone else know some of the information.

Wooow; you guys are so defensive, I spoke with nex in discord and he seems fine with reinstating me with one of his other scripts for the issue....
    Toxic,

• 3 weeks later...

Think we spoke in DM, 
    The script was indeed bugged (due to db3) and was still on sale for a short period in a broken state.

All issues been resolved as of recently and ive offered him a extended trial for lost time.
    He can ask for this on discord whenever he wants to start this period