Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Arti out

Articron

Hey everyone :) 

I think this is a message long overdue. I've decided to resign as a developer and as a staff member altogether on Dreambot. 

There's no special reason for it. I think I've just grown out of Runescape as a whole. Working on something that doesn't inherently interest me anymore has been a bit of a chore, so to me it looked like resigning would be more fair to Pandemic and Nezz, but also to all Dreambot members.

You'll see me hop on sometimes to have a chat though :) I may have burned out from Runescape but the community here has always been awesome!

A few shout-outs:

@Nuclear Nezz  I've a lot of respect for you as a person. Our talks have enlightened me on more than one occassion in life. Thanks for giving me a shot on so many opportunities on Dreambot. It helped me grow as a programmer/Developer and "people manager" as a staff member. 

I also want to apologize one last time, for the hell of it, for not meeting up in Belgium when you were here :c I regret that a lot.

@Hashtag In the last months that I was still active you were a great friend and mentor. We've brainstormed about so many things for Dreambot and a lot of that was later implemented to help Dreambot for the better.  Keep being you and never let go of your positive vibe <3 

@Nex: We don't talk that much anymore. I don't really know why. I assume you're busy making the big bux now ;) 

@Prime Mate the talks we have are like legit galaxy-brain level stuff sometimes. If we met IRL i feel like we'd make such good IRL friends. 

@Zawy You've been there since I joined DB lol. You're a great guy to talk to and a great programmer. Keep at it my guy :) 

@Hoodz I enjoyed our back and forth flaming. You're still a fucking boer. love you <3 

@Neffarion Neffy you're an awesome person and developer and such a down to earth guy to talk to. I see you're also throwing great ideas for the new SDN. You have my thanks and my respect <3 

@Notorious I don't know if you're still around. You're pretty weird at times but that makes you all the more interesting to talk to. Your out of the box thoughts made for some good laughs at times. You were also the first one to pitch the idea for me becoming a developer. Thank you for the opportunity and trust.

i'm writing this from the top of my head, so forgive me if I somehow skipped you. 

Thank you so much

Articron

Banned in 2014
    Unbanned in 2015
    Scripter in 2015
    Scripter+ in 2016
    Scripter++ in 2018
    Scholar in 2018
    Global moderator in 2018
    Developer in 2019

All the best big man. Respect for stepping away from something you're no longer passionate about. All the best with your future endeavours, I hope you succeed in all that you do.

We never really spoke that much, but from the brief interactions I've had with you I can tell you're a nice guy and you really had a positive impact on a lot of our members, especially our scripters :)

Wish you all the best in your future!

Big sads to see you go Arti! Totally understandable though 

Hope you find something that re-fuels up your heart and that big brain of yours ♥️

Wish you all the best and luck for whatever lies ahead! 

Some day I might come back through Belgium, then I'll just go knock on your door until you come out.

It was great having you as part of the team, and DreamBot as a whole won't be the same without you, friend.

Good luck with all of your future endeavors!

It has been a pleasure working with you, and not to mention all the friendly chats we've had. Thank you for all the good you did for the community.

I wish you nothing but the best luck to what you choose to do next🙂!

Archived