Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New SDN: What does it need?

Pandemic

To add on to what others have said.

1) Pages/pagination would be great

2) A filter to show only the scripts you have added to your client or the ability to remove scripts easily from the "Your Scripts" page

3) More sorting options, like by upload date, update date, rating, etc.

4) Maybe some lazy loading when the display count is greater than 25 so it loads smoothly (e.g. unfiltered main page)

5) More info for the scripter panel, it was a wee bit confusing at first.

Just the basics like being able to sort them by like last updated. This helps keep my accounts same by using the most up to date scripts. This will also make the inactive scripts more clear. Also I read above people talking about a broken script button! This would be extremely useful!

• Dark theme like Yeeter said (Please let me keep what's left of my retinas)
    • More ways to buy scripts. A lot of users don't really like using the credit card in a website they are just starting to get to know (and bitcoin is well... bitcoin). I'm sure people noticed this when the Paypal option went away
    • Make script rating on the SDN exclusively. The way it is right now makes no sense. You have 2 places with different ratings and most people don't realize that
    • Allow scripters to post change logs and have the users get notified of script updates
    • A way that would make it easier for people to know what store vouchers are and how to get them (I get a lot of people asking for ways to not buy scripts the normal way, probably related to the second thing I mentioned).

Also, luv u Pan

Another one that would be really nice would be a beta feature for new scripts;

* Script wouldnt appear on SDN

* Script wouldnt need a topic to be created (but at a later point when moved out of beta could be edited to become a full script)

* Script could only be authorized to X amount of members for a limited time of Y to ensure its only used for beta testing

* Time limited period of where the script is in beta stage before it goes back into pending for re-request or upload of prod script?

- Would love to see multiple payment option for the same script, something like this be good: 
    1) buy 1 instance acces permanent
    2) buy unlimited instance permanent
    3) buy 1 instance monthly
    4) buy unlimited instance monthly

1 & 3 can be bough multiple times to stack

- More payment options for the store (Skrill/Ideal/paysafe ?)

• 3 weeks later...

a "Updated on xx/xx/xx" would be cool, i remember trying broken scripts again and again, in the hope they would be fixed

another one that was mentioned on prev comments, maybe a "Get notification on updates" checkbox would be even better

From solely customer-side point of view:

1. Banrates of scripts -- More transparency, more competition to ensure more time invested to reduce those numbers. Scripts that are purposely made to be suicidebotted will reflect this are made clear especially for new users / new to osrs botting. Every week someone posts on the forums posts where people purchase premium script thinking it's "undetected" and get dissapointed when they get immediately banned. It could take in account script overall runtime and stats of account (to gauge freshness of account). Could be automatic after account is locked or manual process to summit a ban report. If script begins to be widespreadly ban heavy / detected it's community's right to know about it.

2. User count for premium scripts. Purchasing script only to know it's already too popular for your standards. You can add this to VIP feature or what ever if you don't want disclose this too publicly.

3. Like others already mentioned, statistics. People love statistics. Everything Dreambot related statistics are always appreciated.

2 hours ago, Xitrox said:

From solely customer-side point of view:

1. Banrates of scripts -- More transparency, more competition to ensure more time invested to reduce those numbers. Scripts that are purposely made to be suicidebotted will reflect this are made clear especially for new users / new to osrs botting. Every week someone posts on the forums posts where people purchase premium script thinking it's "undetected" and get dissapointed when they get immediately banned. It could take in account script overall runtime and stats of account (to gauge freshness of account). Could be automatic after account is locked or manual process to summit a ban report. If script begins to be widespreadly ban heavy / detected it's community's right to know about it.

2. User count for premium scripts. Purchasing script only to know it's already too popular for your standards. You can add this to VIP feature or what ever if you don't want disclose this too publicly.

3. Like others already mentioned, statistics. People love statistics. Everything Dreambot related statistics are always appreciated.

1. Unfortunately ban rates are very unlikely to happen, there's no way for us to accurately gauge that, and bans can also be very heavily influenced by the user themselves. There's too much that goes into what causes bans for anyone to say it's any specific script.
    For instance, what happens if someone just takes a huge list of banned accs of their own and running the script repeatedly with them? There's room for abuse that would very likely end up being a trial/error until we had it settled, and by then you could be costing scripters a lot of what would have been valid sales.

2. Not sure if this is something we'd be able to/want to do either, since it gives an idea of the actual number of sales scripts have. I think we've held a stance of privacy when it comes to sale counts for a while, though this could change. We might be able to do a range, @Pandemic and I can discuss that a bit :)

3. Statistics are a huge thing we'd like to eventually get in, but it'd be cool to know what kind of statistics you're looking for, or what statistics you'd actually care about.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions!

Archived