Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • new in botting, need help

strbunix

helllo there guys

well let's make it easy and short.

my obby maul got gmauler.

now im bored and i want a new obby mauler but i'm scared to bot it and get both accounts banned.

i know that dreambot let me set another ip but i can't pay for one(im 16, no job)

can someone tell me how to setup any new ip so i can bot 1-60str in a new account?

thanks alot

also, how much is like a 60 str obby mauler and howmuch with 55 slay?

You dont need to set up a new ip, your home IP is fine as long as you arent going to bot 100 accounts at once.

I think it's about 8m (not sure, dont quote me on this xd)

You dont need to set up a new ip, your home IP is fine as long as you arent going to bot 100 accounts at once.

I think it's about 8m (not sure, dont quote me on this xd)

haha okeey.

but how i can setup it? i mean, i have been banned before so i can be risking my pure and the new account so i just want to be sure.

edit: i mean ¿how i can setup a proxy to be safe?

haha okeey.

but how i can setup it? i mean, i have been banned before so i can be risking my pure and the new account so i just want to be sure.

edit: i mean ¿how i can setup a proxy to be safe?

Buy a proxy from a proxy selling website and use the details they provide you.

No, I can't reccomend you any proxy sites - sorry.

Honestly I think you're safer using your home IP. Many proxies have been used by bot farmers and there is always a risk in getting recycled ones.

If you really want to, try botting with a VPN (Virtual Private Network) which is similar to a Proxy (Disguises your IP Adress).

Here are some free ones you might want to check out:

• Cyberghost
    • Hotspot Shield
    • ProXPN
    • VPNium

For more just search "Free VPN" on google.

Seriously, your home IP is the way forward.

If you really want to, try botting with a VPN (Virtual Private Network) which is similar to a Proxy (Disguises your IP Adress).

Here are some free ones you might want to check out:

• Cyberghost
    • Hotspot Shield
    • ProXPN
    • VPNium

For more just search "Free VPN" on google.

alright thanks you! but can you tell me a bit how to setup it?

Honestly I think you're safer using your home IP. Many proxies have been used by bot farmers and there is always a risk in getting recycled ones.

i know but in the case that my new account get banned, i don't want to risk the main one, that's why i want to use maybe a free proxy because i won't need it for more than a week.

People suggesting home connection, when I was botting 2 accounts and they kept logging out saying too many connections; this was every 5 minutes.

People suggesting home connection, when I was botting 2 accounts and they kept logging out saying too many connections; this was every 5 minutes.

You need to find your random.dat file (In windows just search for the file, should be easy to find), and set it to read-only then you will be allowed to log into the same world, and get rid of the "too many connections" error you were getting! :)

Archived