Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot lagging on startup, but client not affected

fistman001

Has anyone been having this issue whereby the framerate of dreambot itself is low (i.e. screen does not refresh), but when you move your cursor out of the window itself and back again, it "refreshes"? The bot still runs normally, just that the interface/framerate is very choppy. 

Any help would be appreciated

13 hours ago, fistman001 said:

Has anyone been having this issue whereby the framerate of dreambot itself is low (i.e. screen does not refresh), but when you move your cursor out of the window itself and back again, it "refreshes"? The bot still runs normally, just that the interface/framerate is very choppy. 

Any help would be appreciated

yeah I'd say I've seen similar. The reason for this is because whatever window is "Active" gets more priority when it comes to Screen redrawing. Just try to play multiple videos at once and you'll see a similar effect usually. Or animated images. In Windows API there is Active window and regular window. You can set the focus programmatically or through your mouse cursor. And what ever window is focused gets priority on drawing. For instance for my dreambot scripts I use

Instance.getCanvas().requestFocus();

Archived