Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do botting clients work?

marathonmanx

WIth botting clients like dreambot the game is controlled through a sort of virtual mouse. You are able to tab out and do other things while the virtual mouse still gives input. How would you set this up? Thanks

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

Hard work and dedication :)

Really though, just send events to the right listeners.

speaking of. How do i add an extra paint listener without implements?

Is there anyway to add more ScriptEvent listeners?

are we limited to one script at a time. I don't think i seen a way to run a script in background.

seems can just pop a thread for tasks in background but can't do anything with paint. Should i just create a new Canvas element over the client canvas and draw on it? Like the old days.

9 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

speaking of. How do i add an extra paint listener without implements?

Is there anyway to add more ScriptEvent listeners?

are we limited to one script at a time. I don't think i seen a way to run a script in background.

seems can just pop a thread for tasks in background but can't do anything with paint. Should i just create a new Canvas element over the client canvas and draw on it? Like the old days.

What do you mean extra paint listener? What would it do that the normal one can't?

You can run one script but you can always build something on it to run more scripts of it, though you only can do this with local scripts not sdn

3 hours ago, Neffarion said:

What do you mean extra paint listener? What would it do that the normal one can't?

You can run one script but you can always build something on it to run more scripts of it, though you only can do this with local scripts not sdn

Well one reason is I don't like having everything jammed into one class. Having addListener methods is great. I guess for now i will jam pack it lol.

1 hour ago, LordJashin32 said:

Well one reason is I don't like having everything jammed into one class. Having addListener methods is great. I guess for now i will jam pack it lol.

That's more of a framework issue on the scripter's side, you just have to make a framework to separate the logic of your paint components into multiple classes

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think anyone answered your question, so i'll give it a go.

The developers of dreambot take the runescape game file and look through all of the code and figure out where they can push their own code into the game. For example, runescape has a method that is used to capture your mouse movement from the operating system. Instead of allowing runescape to do that, dreambot steps in and provides its own instructions on how the mouse was moving (even if it's not how your mouse is actually moving). Once you have that set up for all the key strokes and input, then you have to automate it all with scripts specific to the task you want to bot.

Archived