Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Optional Overlay For Running Script

Samuel91

Currently Dreambot colors the screen a semitransparent red while solving random events, logging in, etc.

I would like to expand this with a optional setting to add a green and yellow semitransparent overlay.

Green: means script is running

Yellow: means script is paused

No Coloring/Normal: no script is running

The green/yellow overlay would be optional and you could toggled them on/off in the settings menu. Alternatively you could also be able to toggle them on via command line arguments (ex: --enable-green, --enable-yellow, --enable-all-overlays).

32 minutes ago, RetroBot said:

You could implement yourself by drawing a rectangle on paint

Only if I have access to the source code though.

11 hours ago, Samuel91 said:

Currently Dreambot colors the screen a semitransparent red while solving random events, logging in, etc.

I would like to expand this with a optional setting to add a green and yellow semitransparent overlay.

Green: means script is running

Yellow: means script is paused

No Coloring/Normal: no script is running

The green/yellow overlay would be optional and you could toggled them on/off in the settings menu. Alternatively you could also be able to toggle them on via command line arguments (ex: --enable-green, --enable-yellow, --enable-all-overlays).

Are you on DB3? Does the line at the bottom not say if its paused/resumed/playing, etc?

Um this sounds good but I'd like to be able to adjust opacity on it. If it was in the client. And have it optional in general.

If u really wanted to be picky. I'd choose different colors just incase of color blind people. If any exist on here.

@Samuel91 Umm. I think i could make this happen for u if i could figure out how to add a paint listener to client without implementing the interface.

Archived