Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • new error o bug java?

Djcool

On 8/11/2018 at 1:54 AM, Milasoft said:

Quería ver si alguien podía arreglar el botón de eliminar en la página de solicitudes en SDN. Eliminará los agregados de secuencias de comandos, pero no hace nada en las solicitudes de compilación. Mi lista se está volviendo un poco larga, por lo que es difícil verificar rápidamente el estado de las cosas pendientes :PAGS 

Gracias

38 minutes ago, Djcool said:

help please :*

dream.png

35 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Looks like it's trying to access some character info before being logged in, it's more of a script error than anything.

in Spanish please, I don't know much about programming. that means? That is bugeado by the update that is to say it was spoiled. that I have to do ?

13 hours ago, Djcool said:

in Spanish please, I don't know much about programming. that means? That is bugeado by the update that is to say it was spoiled. that I have to do ?

It means: Contact the script writer as it's their issue

Archived