Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [NO LONGER ACTIVE] DreamBot 2 Legacy Launcher

Pandemic

Hello everyone,

If a SDN or private script you have isn't updated for DreamBot 3, you can continue using DreamBot 2 until March 19, 2021.

If you're using our QuickStart or running the client through a command prompt / terminal, the client jar is now at DreamBot/BotData/client-db2.jar instead of DreamBot/BotData/client.jar.

Thanks!

The Dream Team

DreamBot 2's server have been shut off.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

HI dreambot team i have request please dont shutdown DB2.i have invest my money when you launch updates and i cant spend more money on my scripts please i hope you will not shutdown DB Launcher 2. I will be appreiciate and i hope you will accept my request

Just now, Junaid said:

HI dreambot team i have request please dont shutdown DB2.i have invest my money when you launch updates and i cant spend more money on my scripts please i hope you will not shutdown DB Launcher 2. I will be appreiciate and i hope you will accept my request

1 hour ago, Junaid said:

Expecting them to maintain 2 clients at once for a long time is unrealistic. They already said when they are going to end DB2 support (March 19, 2021), so until then you should just try to transfer whatever you need to DB3

On 10/12/2020 at 11:03 PM, Neffarion said:

Expecting them to maintain 2 clients at once for a long time is unrealistic. They already said when they are going to end DB2 support (March 19, 2021), so until then you should just try to transfer whatever you need to DB3

ok can you transfer my script to DB3 please?

1 minute ago, Junaid said:

ok can you transfer my script to DB3 please?

I don't do private scripting, you should find someone else for that. Check the forum private script shops

• Pandemic changed the title to [NO LONGER ACTIVE] DreamBot 2 Legacy Launcher
    • Pandemic locked this topic

Archived