Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

bebeli555

On 9/19/2020 at 7:03 AM, bebeli555 said:

Im making an enchanting script. But sometimes it accidently clicks the spell filter option in the magic books center bottom. Then it cant get out of it. Hopping worlds switches it out of it but that isnt really a good solution.

So anyone know how i could fix this. like is there a method for dreambot to click the spell filter option so whenever it gets stuck i could tell it to get out of it by clicking the spell filter option if its enabled? 

you can also just check the tab itself if its enabled or disabled and then do something about it with right click or whatever u wanna do:

e1e548?filename=1601337730703_28-09-2020

Archived