Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Thiever [All NPCs and Stalls] [Progressive 1-99] [Automated Muling] [Up to 2.5M/hr]

Bunnybun

4 hours ago, Ptoricocrew said:

can I try? I want to see how much GP you can get in a day

9 hours ago, majsha said:

Do you support Vyres or Elves pickpocketing? :) Can i try it please ;)

Yes, just use the Auto-detect option for them. And gave you both a 24h trial.

Version 1.1

Improvements

• Now enhanced by the latest version of Chameleon which has an improved model for imitating human data, human idles generation, and fatigue simulation
    • Major overhaul to internals (API parity with upcoming scripts)
    • GUI split into tabs

Additions

• Added human idles and fatigue simulation option
    • Added all possible Vyre and Elf names
    • Added three location presets for Vyre
    • Added Darkmeyer bank
    • Added "Use bank" toggle
    • Added "Keep same target" toggle
    • Added level to paint
    • Added QuickStart support
    Edited by Bunnybun

5 hours ago, Bronson1996 said:

i start it and it instantly stops it ?

Does the GUI show? Because if not then it's probably an issue downloading the GUI images.

Otherwise, please check the log and it should tell you why it's stopping.

4 hours ago, Shuuby said:

Looks promising, may I have a trial? I've upvoted this for you as well. Looking forward to blackjack support.

Authed, enjoy.

4 hours ago, Bunnybun said:

Does the GUI show? Because if not then it's probably an issue downloading the GUI images.

Otherwise, please check the log and it should tell you why it's stopping.

Authed, enjoy.

Hmm, I keep just getting the below error. When I click knight in the GUI, it pops up that custom menu which I don't know what that's for or what to put so I just keep it all at 0. Not sure if that's what's causing the issue.

[INFO] Falling back to built-in navigation (dst: (0, 0, 0), exact: true)

I noticed there's presets for location for some of the other npc's but for Knight (trying to do Ardy Knight), it just says custom asking for the min/max stuff. Not sure how to get that.

Edited by Shuuby

16 minutes ago, Shuuby said:

Hmm, I keep just getting the below error. When I click knight in the GUI, it pops up that custom menu which I don't know what that's for or what to put so I just keep it all at 0. Not sure if that's what's causing the issue.

[INFO] Falling back to built-in navigation (dst: (0, 0, 0), exact: true)

I noticed there's presets for location for some of the other npc's but for Knight (trying to do Ardy Knight), it just says custom asking for the min/max stuff. Not sure how to get that.

Yeah, sorry about that. I fixed it in v1.1 (currently pending) so it will have an Auto-detect area option as intended.

Edited by Bunnybun