Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Thiever [All NPCs and Stalls] [Progressive 1-99] [Automated Muling] [Up to 2.5M/hr]

Bunnybun

15 hours ago, LawlsFarm said:

Hey man ive tried to PM you for refund. For a paid for and then further monthly payments there are way too many bugs. Please can you issue refund.

You mentioned an issue with misclicking sometimes, which is something that can happen on any script or bot client that uses a mouse. Still, I'm looking into what I can do about your specific case, but in the meantime you can try:

• Enabling one-button mode in RuneScape
    • Disabling the custom mouse algorithm, if enabled

If you've experienced any other issues I would like to know about them, I'm working on an update which will include Blackjacking and other miscellaneous improvements.

Edited by Bunnybun

Come on man its been days and I have bots all primed and ready to go and ur bot cant handle it. The bot is not worth the money I paid. Dont make me ask again and refund the purchase price PLEASE.

• 1 month later...

I want to test this out on Vyres, are those problems guy posted page back has been taken care of? Script have to run with changing clothes before banking, closing doors behind him at house etc

8 hours ago, playmorecs said:

I want to test this out on Vyres, are those problems guy posted page back has been taken care of? Script have to run with changing clothes before banking, closing doors behind him at house etc

Unfortunately not, I don't have a test account for Vyres right now but if anyone wants to provide one I would happily add the additional features.

On 5/18/2021 at 7:51 PM, JuckFagex said:

Hey, Bunnybun I tried the free trial for pickpocketing vyres but I came across some problems I think you should know about. I will list the problem and my solution for it (not saying my solution is the best but I think it could work). 

1. It doesn't equip vyrewatch outfit for safe travel and banking. So when it goes to bank it just stands in front of the banker without being able to bank (because you need to have the vyrewatch outfit on to be able to bank). I would ideally like to see the bot equip the vyrewatch outfit at the bank, then run to the designated location, then once it's at the designated location and the door is closed and there are no aggressive vyres in the room equip rogue outfit. After your thieving is done and it needs to return to the bank it should equip vyrewatch outfit, open door of the house you chose to thieve in, walk out, close the door (so no vyres come inside) then run to the bank, open bank door, bank/withdraw what you need, run back to designated location and repeat. 

2. If you withdraw too much food it will thieve and leave the items you thieved on the ground because your inventory is full. Maybe give it an option to eat food when invo is full?

3. It doesn't open the door to the bank so if the bank door is closed it will just stand outside the bank spamming the banker. See comment for #1.

4. It doesn't close doors when u set it to a specific house so vyres can come in and kill you. Maybe it can check if aggressive vyres are in the house and if they are it will hop worlds until it finds a world where no aggressive vyres are in the house? 

5. It doesn't eat the cooked mystery meat you get from thieving vyres. Have the bot eat the mystery meat when it thieves it.

Those are my comments on the problems I found. What I like about it:

dodgy necks work perfectly, eats at the recommended hp you set, looks extremely humanlike when thieving. 

Hopefully you can implement these changes because I would love to purchase this bot! Thanks for your hard work and the free trial =D

Hey dude, maybe you have spare account to land Bun, so he could implement tweaks for Vyres pickpocketing?

• 4 weeks later...

Been using this script for some hours now and got 1-55 thieving with ease.

Solid, legit bot so far!

Will update review once I've used for longer! :)

Little heads up if you are able to fix Vyres and Elves pickpocketing so it works them flawlessly, you will find so many more will buy it. ;)
    Much love and god bless Bunnybun for this awesome little script.

O.G

Edited by OG Botter

• 6 months later...
    Bun Thiever has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.12 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue with price lookups that affected seed dropping
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Bun,

Having some issues where the Script stops and I don't know why because I'm not present at the time of the computer.

Also one time it went up the ladder at Ardy Bank and Stopped.

-Carmine

• 1 month later...

Hey, bun

Just bought the script, it won't accept anything i type into the box for food. Text will remain red and i'm unable to click on any of the other boxes. If I let the script run it just defaults to using Jugs of Wine for food. Please see attached. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 5.19.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 5.20.27 PM.png