Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Thiever [All NPCs and Stalls] [Progressive 1-99] [Automated Muling] [Up to 2.5M/hr]

Bunnybun

The lv3 presets file seems not working on the latest version, I found this when I saved the file.

{
      "s": false,
      "d": true,
      "q": true,
      "c": "NATURAL_FAST_GAMER",
      "a": false,
      "j": false,
      "e": 1.0,
      "m": false,
      "r": "INCREASE_10_PERCENT",
      "b": "NONE",
      "f": false,
      "i": false,
      "g": "",
      "k": "",
      "p": "GRAND_EXCHANGE",
      "n": {
        "x": 0,
        "y": 0,
        "z": 0
      },

5 minutes ago, boyteam5 said:

The lv3 presets file seems not working on the latest version, I found this when I saved the file.

{
      "s": false,
      "d": true,
      "q": true,
      "c": "NATURAL_FAST_GAMER",
      "a": false,
      "j": false,
      "e": 1.0,
      "m": false,
      "r": "INCREASE_10_PERCENT",
      "b": "NONE",
      "f": false,
      "i": false,
      "g": "",
      "k": "",
      "p": "GRAND_EXCHANGE",
      "n": {
        "x": 0,
        "y": 0,
        "z": 0
      },

Ah, I'll look into this. For now here's the settings to copy:

https://i.imgur.com/w51nHTC.mp4

Chameleon mode and idles will be working properly in v1.14, there's been an issue with reading the data since v1.1 due to obfuscation.

Edited by Bunnybun

Loving this script. When doing master farmers in Ard, The bot will uncommonly click on the level 9 farmers. This is a problem for low level accounts. I also see people botting there and sticking out like a sore thumb cuz of it. I have noticed this for few days now, just letting you know.

30 minutes ago, letsmakemoney said:

Loving this script. When doing master farmers in Ard, The bot will uncommonly click on the level 9 farmers. This is a problem for low level accounts. I also see people botting there and sticking out like a sore thumb cuz of it. I have noticed this for few days now, just letting you know.

Glad to hear you like the script 🙂

I believe the issue can be prevented by setting the NPC attack option to "Hidden" in the settings tab?

The script looks really nice and feels 'smooth' if that makes sense. I ran into a problem thieving warriors in varrock castle. The path it generated back after getting food brought it behind the g.e and it was walking back and forth to the same two spots. It wasn't able to get out of that pathing loop until I stopped it.

OQV7H3r.jpeg