Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Alclueholic - A beginner clue scroll solver - Re-written!

holic

When I attempt to start the script Dreambot freezes and needs to be ended in task manager. Other scripts run fine, is this a client issue or a script issue? Any help is greatly appreciated thanks <3

On 1/10/2021 at 9:00 AM, SavvGG said:

When I attempt to start the script Dreambot freezes and needs to be ended in task manager. Other scripts run fine, is this a client issue or a script issue? Any help is greatly appreciated thanks <3

Hey man, it's been a while since I've made an update to this script so it's very possible it's just throwing an error. I'll take a look at it and see what I can do for you.

• 3 weeks later...

could you possibly make it check a bank if theres one on the way or its started near a bank. a little annoying how it will go find things that are a click away when it starts.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 1/31/2021 at 8:15 AM, metalloy said:

could you possibly make it check a bank if theres one on the way or its started near a bank. a little annoying how it will go find things that are a click away when it starts.

That's in there but I guess it's a little spotty. It should check the bank first for the missing item if its closer than just getting a new item from a spawn. Might get to it in the next little bit.

• 3 months later...
    5 minutes ago, PiNk said:

if only it would kill goblins and obtain another scroll and keep going 😉

Eventually I'll get around to adding that option! For now, feel free to use my other script to kill Goblins and collect scrolls then just fire this guy up when you're ready.

• 1 month later...
    On 7/12/2021 at 6:45 AM, romanaka3 said:

On 7/16/2021 at 1:06 PM, romanaka3 said:

Also When clue request to mine iron ore goes for bronze pickaxe, when have already Rune pickaxe on char

Noted, I'll fix this next week.