Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Suggestion

m4st3r3lite

Not sure if this was brought to anyone's attention before, but a suggestion I would like to bring up is the script have the ability to log off and log back on automatically when the 6 hour mark hits.

As we all know, Jagex implemented to autokick at the 6 hour mark for their users. While some of us that are recklessly botting, will get kicked off and cant get back on if we are no where within the vicinity of the PC. So my suggestion was to implement the scripts to include the ability to log off and log back on before the 6 hour mark hits so it resets, and continues to bot for us.

If already stated, by all means, ignore and or delete this topic.

14 minutes ago, m4st3r3lite said:

Not sure if this was brought to anyone's attention before, but a suggestion I would like to bring up is the script have the ability to log off and log back on automatically when the 6 hour mark hits.

If you add your account to the client it will automatically log back in

Archived