Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts not saving on other labptop

Sicilian7

When I'm trying to bot on my work machine, I notice that none of my DB3 config settings get saved, such as the saved accounts and client settings. Each time I launch the client, I have to manually login to DB and then manually re-enter all my usernames/passwords. It only happens on my work machine and it only happens on DB3. I've tried deleting the Dreambot folder and deleting cache and  re-downloading the launcher. None of that seems to fix the issue. Why does it only happen on my other computer?

Also, in case people ask, I don't try to login on both machines at the same time. I turn my home PC off when I'm at work, so having many clients isn't the issue. I only run 1-2 clients at a time.

7:51:54 PM: [WARN] There was a problem logging into your account. 7:51:54 PM: [ERROR] Auto-login feature failed with exception: 
    7:51:54 PM: [INFO] Successfully loaded 216 worlds! 7:51:54 PM: [INFO] Starting new instance... 7:51:55 PM: [INFO] Attempting to connect to OSRS... 7:51:55 PM: [INFO] Connection successful! 7:51:55 PM: [INFO] Attempting to start new applet... 7:51:55 PM: [INFO] Opened gamepack connection! 7:51:55 PM: [INFO] Preparing gamepack for start... 7:51:57 PM: [INFO] Successfully started new applet!

Now that you mention it, there is an error when trying to auto login to my DB account.

I think I might've already tried running as admin but I'll try again.

Archived