Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Wont Open!! Help Please

ThatGuyCapt

Please help im not even able to get the client to open and it keeps saying failed to connect to OSRS and failed to start InstanceWrapper.. im so damn lost i need help ive followed almost every guide in the forums on it and cant get it to work, im on windows 10 and have java 8 installed 

If it's opening but failing to open RS it's usually one of two things:

• If you're using a proxy, it's probably bad / too slow, try without a proxy to see if the game works to confirm
    • Otherwise you might have a firewall / antivirus that won't let it connect to RS, try disabling that

Thanks

On 9/13/2020 at 12:27 PM, ThatGuyCapt said:

Please help im not even able to get the client to open and it keeps saying failed to connect to OSRS and failed to start InstanceWrapper.. im so damn lost i need help ive followed almost every guide in the forums on it and cant get it to work, im on windows 10 and have java 8 installed 

if all else fails. Try opening a regular client of osrs. If one works and the other doesn't. Then maybe u need to hit properties on the Dreambot.JAR and make sure at the bottom it doesn't say "blocked". If all else fails, restart your computer.

If all else fails. Reinstall Java 8 jre/jdk from ORACLE.

Archived