Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • pRuneCrafter

purepanic

On 6/20/2021 at 5:24 AM, romanaka3 said:

script work for most parts, but sometimes after uses altar its stay there not moving have to manualy press exit

Can you grab a gif or screenshot of this happening?

Noticed that it seems like the script clicks the portal too fast after enchanting the runes to air runes. So it clicks altar then portal too fast for the animation to end?

• 2 weeks later...

the script doesn't work on my end, just stands at bank at East Falador. Did walk from Grand Exchange to East Falador scrip doesn't throw an error just bank stands closes bank sometimes and just sits idle

• 2 weeks later...

ANNOUNCEMENT
    To anyone posting bugs on this thread, do not worry. 
    I am starting work on a fully progressive runecrafting script (One click script that will automatically upgrade for the next altar, restock at the grand exchange, sleek paint and more, all completely free!)

Once it is published I am removing this one :)

Please be patient as I work on a much better and more efficient script 

Archived