Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Menu Entry Swapper

Sicilian7

On 10/13/2020 at 8:21 PM, Satire said:

By using a modified version of runelite.

But I just got sick of having to maintain the API on my own, I couldn't use it for mass botting, only casual. 

RSPeer is instaban. You bot and get banned the next day, regardless. But they use different methods and inject the context menu into the game and just clicks to execute. With menu entry swapping, you aren't injecting it. You're just swapping it so the mouse will still hover the item to click to execute. RSPeers mouse literally just randomly moves within the center radius. 

So no, they didn't go this route. They went another route.

I think you need to look again. the object doesnt even have to be on screen to be clicked

Archived