Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wildy Cosmic Picker F2P over 100k gp/hr

Sicilian7

Introducing Wildy Cosmic Picker version 1.0! Over 100k GP/hr F2P

Last updated: 9/9/2020

Description: Picks cosmic runes in deep wildy in ice plateau. Hops worlds. 

Features: 

Hops worlds. Can configure delay between hops.

- Can stand in the NW corner of map to wait out NPC aggro timer. You can also deaggro NPC yourself and then start the bot and specify that so it doesn't stand around for 10 minute.

- Logs out immediately if pker is nearby

- When it logs out in emergency, it saves the name of pkers to text file. Text file contains the following info: name, combat level, isSkulled, world 

- Can be run from anywhere, and can cross over wilderness ditch if needed. If killed, will automatically run back to ice Plateau from Lumbridge.

Note before using: 

- You will have to tank some monsters in the wilderness on the way to the plateau. I recommend having at least 20 hp and some defence, maybe full steel or better. Basically you need to not get killed on the way there. Once you are there the bot will stand in the safe spot and wait out aggro timer and then loot.

- You can mule even from restricted accounts. Simply bring your mule up to the plateau and kill the bot and take its cosmics.

- Even though the script tries to log out fast when a pker is present, it is still possible to die while logging in if a pker is there waiting for you to log in. No script can really prevent this. 

Changelog:

v1.0: Fixed integer overflow bug with the paint

Edited by Sicilian7

On 9/9/2020 at 1:39 AM, Sicilian7 said:

- You can mule even from restricted accounts. Simply bring your mule up to the plateau and kill the bot and take its cosmics.

You can? It's just dropping a part of it right, not the full stock of runes? BTW Congratulations for your release!

Edited by mbmaster

26 minutes ago, mbmaster said:

You can? It's just dropping a part of it right, not the full stock of runes? BTW Congratulations for your release!

Thanks, and yeah, runes can be pked from restricted accounts.

27 minutes ago, harryL24 said:

ban rate?

EDIT: Seriously though, you should be testing ban rates yourself. I haven't run the script long enough myself to get a ban, but I wouldn't be surprised if the rates are comparable to other f2p scripts.

Edited by Sicilian7