Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Taking a long break

Defiled

Thank you for the time you've spent here. We appreciate the positivity you've brought in our community and all the helpful guides you've written for our users. You're welcome back at any time, friend🙂.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey brother. I am.just finding out about this break but could really use 2 mins of your time to recompile that CC bot I bought off you for dreambots library.

Please don't leave me hanging 200$ dry.

2020-09-23 12:13:59 [INFO] Starting TrueCCDicer now!
    2020-09-23 12:13:59 [ERROR] java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expecting non-static method org.dreambot.api.Client.getMethodContext()Lorg/dreambot/api/methods/MethodContext;
    2020-09-23 12:13:59 [INFO] Script set to running!
    2020-09-23 12:13:59 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2020-09-23 12:13:59 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at dev.defiled.main.CC.onLoop(CC.java:39)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    2020-09-23 12:13:59 [INFO] Stopped TrueCCDicer!
    2020-09-23 12:14:00 [WARN] TrueCCDicer had a problem starting.
    2020-09-23 12:20:04 [INFO] Connecting to server...

If you could leave source code with a trusted friend even so that the projects for instance like the 50$ Gui you said you were working on ect can all be dealt with that would be great.

My main concern right now is that my 200$ bot actually will run. Hope to talk to you soon.

Just want to state the 50$ Gui for the commands really has nothing to do with my original post or what I bought.

Just need my original purchase to run.

Thanks brother.

Archived