Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Taking a long break

Defiled

Hello Everyone!

It has been quite a while since I posted any threads on DreamBot and everything comes with a reason.

I have gone through lots of changes irl, and so many things are happening... from moving to starting a new career to a new life.

I have been trying so hard to get back into managing my public scripts and new releases.. but life isn't giving me the chance.. and the thought just stays in my mind.

Waking up everyday thinking of completing unfinished business (ex: Updating my LavaDragons script, releasing new scripts, managing my discord server, etc) is bringing me a lot of stress and that is because time isn't giving me the opportunity.

I have been thinking of leaving for quite a while now, but something in me won't let me go and @yeeter01 may have felt the same a couple of months ago. I never understood him, but now I do as I'm experiencing the same fuckfest, life is unfolding.

I'm not leaving DreamBot, I'm taking a long break until my plans and life stabilize to a point that I'm comfortable with working on public scripts again. (year+)

A huge thanks to everyone in this community, everyone has been so kind and I appreciate everyone in this lovely community.

Special thanks to @Articron , @Pandemic , @yeeter01 , @Hashtag , and the rest of the staff.

Thanks everyone and I wish you all the best!

Happy Scripting & Botting!

(

to the staff @Hashtag: if it's not too much to ask and I appreciate your time, could you ban my account because I'll keep coming back if that doesn't happen

)

I'm a huge newbie, but your guides and posts helped me out a ton. Can't say thank you enough man! Wish you the best, hope all is well, and hope to see you back in the future.

I had jumped onto discord and was sad to see the chats gone. Came on here to find this. I hope all goes well for you and things improve.  <3

Archived