Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting Melee

MrRagerII

Hey guys, pretty new to OSRS and Botting, I have a quick question.

So I've been using scripts to reach 50 melee stats and ive been doing it on hill giants, what monsters do you recommend botting on? and sandcrabs dont work with simple free scripts.

Thanks! 

~Rage on

Hey @MrRagerII

I suggest you to try the monsters in the Stronghold of security. Usually these are good for low level F2P accounts. 

The only limitation I can think of is that the Stronghold of security may not be supported by the script as there are questions for each door about account security.

Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, newprog said:

Hey @MrRagerII

I suggest you to try the monsters in the Stronghold of security. Usually these are good for low level F2P accounts. 

The only limitation I can think of is that the Stronghold of security may not be supported by the script as there are questions for each door about account security.

Hope this helps.

Hey @Newprog

The account im using is a member and i do have 50 all melee, I am asking for monsters to continue from there on as i am only using botting to train while i sleep.

Hey @MrRagerII

Oh okay.

In this case I will recommend monsters with high hp - Yaks or Experiments until you hit 70 in all melee combats. The downside is that monsters are locked behind quests.

Onward from 70 melee stats, you should be prioritising nightmare zone as this is the most optimal afk and exp. Dreambot has a NMZ script which you will have to pay for.

Hope this helps.

12 minutes ago, newprog said:

Hey @MrRagerII

Oh okay.

In this case I will recommend monsters with high hp - Yaks or Experiments until you hit 70 in all melee combats. The downside is that monsters are locked behind quests.

Onward from 70 melee stats, you should be prioritising nightmare zone as this is the most optimal afk and exp. Dreambot has a NMZ script which you will have to pay for.

Hope this helps.

In saying all that - Sand crabs or Ammonite Crabs are probably the best monsters to reach 70 in all melee combats.

12 hours ago, MrRagerII said:

Thanks alot! looks like its time for some quests.

Yeah. Note that you can get away with not fully completing Creature of Fenkenstrain to access Experiments.

You're welcome. Good luck botting.

Archived