Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 85 magic 70 range 15hp

skaterrsteve

Stats of the account - Account is non members right now

Account status (bans, mutes)  no bans or mutes

Quests (completed) none

Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable) none

Minimum bid (price to start bids)50m

Autowin65m

Payment method osrs gp, paypal if wanted

Trading conditions (middleman) On your pocket we can use middle man, im a lifetime subscriber im not screwing around

Previous owners (if any) just me!

3 hours ago, pharaoh said:

aiint no way this acc is worth 50m with just stats no quests or items bro... 

hes saying 40$ would you rather pay 40$ or 50m? and hes selling just magic 85. My account is 85 magic, 70 range for almost half that price. where are you getting your info?

i dont need the accounts, i am just saying thats a crazy price for an account that can be made within a few days... as well you have no feedback/rep

it would be dumb of any1 to buy the accounts for that price

Its a good account with no email registered im a lifetime subscriber i dont see the problem. if you want to alch 47k items and splash + run a cannon to lvl 70 then go for it. if not i got this one for 50m, if  too much then go on player auctions and buy a 85 magic account for 35$ and train range to 70 @pharaoh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived