Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Think this will be fine?

Spazzz

I work from home already and normally do afk stuff all day on my account normally but have considered just botting it so it's slightly more efficient. as long as i take my breaks and am still somewhat watching the bot and checking stuff here and there think ill be okay?

Never botted on acc and already play and put in hella gains everyday like 10+hrs a day online 

I wouldn't risk an account you have been putting 10+ hrs a day in. Its like anything, depending on what you're botting and the scripts you are using will vary your risks. Some free scripts have a lot of accounts using them and the risks are greater. 

6 minutes ago, xVril said:

I wouldn't risk an account you have been putting 10+ hrs a day in. Its like anything, depending on what you're botting and the scripts you are using will vary your risks. Some free scripts have a lot of accounts using them and the risks are greater. 

I appreciate that, I wont mess with my main on it but i found a sick throwaway account for $8 to test some stuff on that seem solid as long as i interact with it as well here and there

14 hours ago, Spazzz said:

I appreciate that, I wont mess with my main on it but i found a sick throwaway account for $8 to test some stuff on that seem solid as long as i interact with it as well here and there

Yeah, test some scripts on the throwaway account. As mentioned by @xVril, there are risks with using free scripts as a lot of people are using them. My suggestion would be to prepare a back up account so that a lot of your progress is not lost. You could probably get away with a lot of progress botting that account with adequate breaks.

Sweet so from what it seems is as long as I keep doing what I'm doing and interacting with the bot/ my clan chat in game and mixing up my tasks and taking breaks it should seem legit

Archived