Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Aeon Herblore

Aeon

This script is rubbish, I only used it for 5 minutes and I was banned very fast, all the usurers don't even think about using this script it is pure rubbish. fuck is not reliable at all. it's so amazing that I only used it for 5 minutes to test and they gave me a ban

On 2/28/2021 at 12:09 PM, josema007 said:

This script is rubbish, I only used it for 5 minutes and I was banned very fast, all the usurers don't even think about using this script it is pure rubbish. fuck is not reliable at all. it's so amazing that I only used it for 5 minutes to test and they gave me a ban

It's not possible to get banned after 5 minutes of using a script. This was likely a delayed ban caused by another script you used. I've used this script on multiple accounts for hours on end and have not received any bans.

• 5 months later...

Aeon, love ur scripts!
    For cleaning going top down, and not going down up every even column would have less snappy mouse movements.

Would be nice if during the Combining stage (unf/completed) it doesnt select inv slot 1.

It seems kind of unnatural to use the first of each item every time, using slot 14&15 or 13&17 would be ideal.

Alsoalso... in the unf's banking stage it seems the wait to check if the items are in the inv is so short that theres times where it will deposit a full inventory and refill that inventory.

And weirdly enough it also likes to select like the last few herbs/vials of water (often disrupting the action) as its nearing completing the combination.

• 4 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived