Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Aeon Herblore

Aeon

rl161cR.png

Instructions:

- Select activity (herb cleaning, unfinished potion making, finished potion making).

- Select herb type or finished potion type.

- Set level goal or leave it at 99.

- Start with player near desired bank.

- Profit. (Or not, because this skill is expensive)

Herb Cleaning/Unfinished Potion Options:

- Guam leaf

- Marrentill

- Tarromin

- Harralander

- Ranarr

- Toadflax

- Irit leaf

- Avantoe

- Kwuarm

- Snapdragon

- Cadantine

- Lantadyme

- Dwarf weed

- Torstol

Finished Potion Options:

- Attack potion

- Antipoison

- Strength potion

- Restore potion

- Energy potion

- Defense potion

- Combat potion

- Prayer potion

- Super attack

- Superantipoison

- Super energy

- Super defense

- Antifire potion

- Ranging potion

- Magic potion

Requirements:

- Proper Herblore requirements for desired activity.

- Herbs/Ingredients.

Screenshot:

cvzTw9a.png

GUI:

GM8k4hE.png

Average Outcomes:

- ~5000 cleaned herbs per hour.

- ~1500 finished potions per hour.

- ~2250 unfinished potions per hour.

Change log:

Spoiler

September 22, 2020:

- Updated script to DreamBot 3.

August 29, 2020:

- Released version 1.0

Bug Reporting:

If you run into an issue, please post here or message me directly here with this format:

1. Short description of bug:

2. What were the settings used:

3: How do you reproduce it:

4: Any other relevant information: 

Discord:

Join Here

• 4 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    22 hours ago, expired snack said:

Works pretty good for me so far except for ranarrs. Script immediately stops when trying to clean ranarr or make unf ranarr pots

Can you post the console output when it stops? That will help me figure out the problem :)

8 hours ago, Aeon said:

Can you post the console output when it stops? That will help me figure out the problem :)

Hey I would, but my account has just been disabled and I don't have another at the moment sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 10/16/2020 at 12:44 AM, expired snack said:

Hey I would, but my account has just been disabled and I don't have another at the moment sorry.

Hi Expired snack, how long did you use the script? i have been disable in other accounts using cleaners and item mixers and  other herblore bots, so i was wondering if you were using this script in particular or in combination with others, and how long did you bot and only doin that, disable or per ban, thanks for the time.

10 hours ago, valkerymarine said:

Hi Expired snack, how long did you use the script? i have been disable in other accounts using cleaners and item mixers and  other herblore bots, so i was wondering if you were using this script in particular or in combination with others, and how long did you bot and only doin that, disable or per ban, thanks for the time.

In my experience, I only run herblore potion making for 2 hours at a time about 2-3 times a day without bans. For herb cleaning, I would only run it for at most twice a day for 1 hour each session.

• 3 weeks later...
    • On 10/15/2020 at 12:29 AM, expired snack said:

Works pretty good for me so far except for ranarrs. Script immediately stops when trying to clean ranarr or make unf ranarr pots

It's the same for me, here's the console output;

Spoiler

21:54:13: [SCRIPT] Activity: UNFINISHED_POTIONS 21:54:13: [SCRIPT] Goal: 99 21:54:19: [SCRIPT] Out of Ranarr. 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Thank you for using my script! 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Thank you for using my script! 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Thank you for using my script! 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Thank you for using my script! 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Thank you for using my script! 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Thank you for using my script! 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Runtime: 00:00:12 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Runtime: 00:00:12 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Runtime: 00:00:12 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Runtime: 00:00:12 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Runtime: 00:00:12 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Total XP Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Total XP Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Total XP Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Total XP Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Runtime: 00:00:12 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Levels Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Levels Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Levels Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Levels Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Total XP Gained: 0 21:54:20: [INFO] Stopped Aeon Herblore! 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Total XP Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Levels Gained: 0 21:54:20: [SCRIPT] Levels Gained: 0

• 2 months later...

I can get the bot to pull out the Tarrowmin and the Vial of Water but I can not get the bot to actually make it. It keeps clicking somewhere far left off the screen right after its supposed to finish making the vials into Finished potions, same with the root and the unfinished potion. itll pull the mats out but wont actually create the item.

Archived