Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script Scheduler tool

LordJashin32

This doesn't work for all local scripts out there but it worked for some of the ones i tested. So i thought might as well release it and people maybe can ask for any improvements they want.

Cheers

Local Script Scheduler (Version 0.2)

e2b21e?filename=1601849434679_04-10-2020

(note: bloodyez money and wild lootaholic seem not to work with this but mcmonk did just for example)

Possible additions:

Account list support

Randomize runtime?

Known problems:

Can't pause / stop effectively

Doesn't work with every script out there

Params might not work

Still need to handle script GUI's

Download:

ScriptScheduler.jar

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    4 hours ago, mbmaster said:

Ohh this is good! Can you release it for DB3 aswell?

Yup there we go. Added jar for DB3. If you need source code just decompile the jar. Cheers. Works good just tested it.

If the client is just loading. It might throw some NPE's or etc. But just give it a minute and run again and should work. .

Now in dark mode:

e1e4fe?filename=1601336459032_28-09-2020

27 minutes ago, mbmaster said:

Works well for local scripts. An account list support would be pretty nice. Also do you see any chance to add normal scripts aswell?

Not sure if the loader supports it or not. Could potentially steal source code? Anyway. I will check again if i get some time.

Since you asked. I'll add account option tomorrow. Cheers. Will make a post on here when its up.

Well it took me a week because I was stuck as to what was wrong with it. Putting some of the key code in OnStart was the problem for me. I refactored everything into OnLoop. I added account loading option, script name loading option. (We still need a way to get script names but for another time). Added a double click option for rows in the list. Going to update the main post in 2 seconds.

On 9/29/2020 at 2:41 AM, mbmaster said:

Works well for local scripts. An account list support would be pretty nice. Also do you see any chance to add normal scripts aswell?

Okay this seems to be working with RQuester . When i manually type it in as the script name. So it seems to work with paid scripts as well. Now we just need a list of script names to input. Also need a way to handle gui's. But if the script has quickstart. should be no problem.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived