Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Aeon Thiever

Aeon

Pushed new update to the script repository. Changes should hopefully be live within the next 24 hours. Change log can be found on the post as well:

Spoiler

August 20, 2020:

- Added GUI support for Dreambot 3.

- Fixed bug where coin pouch would not always open.

- Added new pickpocket targets:

• Rogue
    • Cave goblin
    • Knight of Ardougne
    • Paladin
    • Gnome
    • Hero
    • Vyre

On 8/20/2020 at 1:15 PM, Aeon said:

Pushed new update to the script repository. Changes should hopefully be live within the next 24 hours. Change log can be found on the post as well:

Hide contents

August 20, 2020:

- Added GUI support for Dreambot 3.

- Fixed bug where coin pouch would not always open.

- Added new pickpocket targets:

• Rogue
    • Cave goblin
    • Knight of Ardougne
    • Paladin
    • Gnome
    • Hero
    • Vyre

Sick bro, gonna do fruit stalls next as I have the favor on the accounts now.  Thanks for the script and the update.

Pushed a new update today. Changes should be live soon:

Spoiler

August 24, 2020:

- Added selection for Food Quantity.

- Fixed bug where Vyres were not able to be pickpocketed properly.

- Added Master Farmer support.

Nice i really like this. My only thing I want more out of it is the ability to slow it down if need be to avoid bans. For me it right click/left clicks too fast. I know they'll find it. If you can add an option for an input delay (delay all actions in script by 1s/5s/) or etc. Would be a great addition. Cheers mate. Used this on stalls already! Great script.

Edited by LordJashin32

1 hour ago, LordJashin32 said:

Nice i really like this. My only thing I want more out of it is the ability to slow it down if need be to avoid bans. For me it right click/left clicks too fast. I know they'll find it. If you can add an option for an input delay (delay all actions in script by 1s/5s/) or etc. Would be a great addition. Cheers mate. Used this on stalls already! Great script.

Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely add an option for more time between actions. I'll add it to the update I'm working on and release it this weekend. Let me know if you think of any other additions you would like to see 😊.

• 2 weeks later...
    12 minutes ago, m4st3r3lite said:

Used the thieving script. Went from Level 91-99, gained 8mil XP, and haven't been banned. Well done.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the script :)