Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Slim mode too gangsta to leave just for CLI guys

LordJashin32

We should have asked for this a long time ago tbh, i dont know how no1 (including me) though about this, until now

4 hours ago, Pandemic said:

DreamBot 3 (DB3) is smaller than slim, and only a few pixels taller than -slim -single, so I don't think we really need to add more to DB2 with the upcoming release of DB3 :o

Is it really stable enough? Does Mass account adder work on it? and tons of other scripts? Because if they don't I'm staying right on DB2.

2 minutes ago, LordJashin32 said:

Is it really stable enough? Does Mass account adder work on it? and tons of other scripts? Because if they don't I'm staying right on DB2.

The vast majority of SDN scripts should work on DB3, why not try it out and let me know if you run into any problems:

:)

Archived